Best car for a stoner?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by VapeMasterFlex, Apr 19, 2011.

1. #1 VapeMasterFlex, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Well hello there.
    I'm just wondering what you all would think the best stoners car would be.
    I'm probably going to be getting one of these...
    [​IMG]
    hmm
    sorry if this is random...
    .3g of hash = fun:smoke:

edit:
    to satisfy everyone who's mad over the first car being a camry...
    [​IMG]

2. yeah that has stoner written all over it. Nothing like an old grandma car to show your hippy self.

3. white is too attractive..
    What you want is a car that doesn't stand out..

4. [​IMG]

Get one of deez fo real!
    [​IMG]

5. Nice idea for a thread! I can see this getting pretty popular.

I'd say either a pickup truck,
    [​IMG]
    For getting back to those guerilla ops where you have to go a little off the beaten path. Also, you look badass as hell.

Or... Anything with a trunk, for obvious reasons.
    [​IMG]

6. either a small hatchback or a HUGE van :D

7. Leather seats are preferred

8. dude ya those rims are hellla tight,, begins to roll on floor laughing

9. Classic VW Bus is the ultimate stoner mobile :smoke:

10. why get a stoner car. why not get whatever car you like. deff try to go luxury so you got plenty of comfort and room. id go with a nice old beam or lexus maybe a older mercedes

11. really don't think it matters... i have an STi and as long as you drive safe and legally while you have drugs you shouldn't have anything to worry about

12. lol'd hard at the first post.

trucks are for sure your best bet

13. I thought this was obvious....

14. 94 chevy blazer. it has a rack underneith the dash so you won't lose anything. Huge ashtray. It is spacy and comfortable, and when you bring the front seats back it has an ashtray right next to your face. Speakers are in the dash so it's great for sound. Great for driving on and off road. 94 Chevy blazer wins again.

15. i drive a 94' benz. theres so much room in it. all my friends say when they get in it they just wanna smoke down. it's classy

16. I don't know much about cars as in brands and such... but...

something with tinted windows so people can't see in the windows when your toking or when your buying bud you can park in a lot and no one really knows for sure that your inside, or what you're doing inside.

a sun roof so the smoke can air out...

child locks so people can't get in your car and steal your shit, like if if you were selling it, you can always pick up customers and lock it til they pay, or vise verse, lock it til the bud comes up...

definitely a good system for the music. some inserted televisions for extra entertainment. for the music, something that prevents sound waves from traveling outside the car, so you can enjoy your music at a reasonable level that you like, without the rest of the community having to hear i, or cops having an excuse to pull you over.

room so your not all cramped.

good gas mileage, preferably something that runs on alternative fuels. it's better for the atmosphere, and I wouldn't get high and feel guilty about driving a gas gussling atmosphere killing hunk of metal.

good traction, for a smooth and safe ride. I HATE being knocked all over the place riding around.... plus I get paranoid about car wrecks in general so when I'm stoned it's just exasperated.

black would be a good color, for stealth at night.

I like those lights that go along with the music IN cars, it's cool when you're high... outside just attracts too much attention.

something that doesn't look too lavish on the outside to attract attention...

definitely something spacey so you have room to move, and in case you get any hot stoner chicks...

I think the Volkswagon bugs and such are cool, the "hippie vans" but that's just too much of a give away... something that blends in to the crowd... you would never of thought... they smoke weed.

something with stash compartments, or that could be easily used for stash compartments, for the obvious reasons. lol.

preferably automatic, so that I don't have to switch gears( some people might like it like feel like some kind of racer or something stoned), but I would prefer to just get high and ride.

that's all I got for now.

17. Def don't get one of these!!! Just had gotten my paint job waited for 3weeks new rims bunch of other things. Went to the club and my DD got stoned out his mind and spun out oh the highway topping out 3rd gear. But for me, this was ideal stoner car. Put the top down. Roll a jibber and hit some winedy roads.

Attached Files: