Best car for a stoner?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by VapeMasterFlex, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Get one of these for sure:

[​IMG]

That way any cop that sees you will think you're a cop and definitely won't pull you over.

2. bump for my pretty old thread... Thinking about getting an import too

3. I have a cream white Lexus es300 with blacked out windows, leather seats, a sun roof, and a nice system. It gets picked up alot but I just put my front plates on so I shouldn't get as much attn

4. i like my Z cuz with traction control off i can whip that sum bitch around like its nuthin

5. #265 VapeMasterFlex, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    350z, 240z, or what?

6. This is my next car, perfect for this stoner:smoke: it will definitely be worth all that saving I've been doin'
    [​IMG]

7. 350..

8. #268 VapeMasterFlex, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Miatas are pretty damn fun

9. Definitely a 2006 GTO! Used to have one and hotboxed the hell out of it! Car was so fast I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it haha

10. Excellent post!

I see everyone talking about plastic new cars that cost more than my home.
    YUK, il take something from 40 years ago that smells like gasoline and shakes the rear view mirror so bad at idle you cant see who's behind you.. For the uninformed, the shake would be from a loping motor under the hood. a turbo the size of an armadillo is mandatory. .
    Pretty much guaranteed to blow all the new stuff's doors clean off.

But to each his own!

11. i used to have a stock civic, lots of fun i the fact that it was my first car, alot of memories in that car, but right now i have a g35 sedan also stock, its a beauty, drives great, looks nice, its smooth, comfortable, and its pretty good on gas considering that its a v6. im not the person to speed so i havent been hassled by cops, even though i got dark tint all around

12. This one. :smoking:

Attached Files:

• car.jpg
      car.jpg
      File size:
      173 KB
      Views:
  13. You all want to know what the absolute best car is for a "stoner"?

A fucking Ferrari.

Because that is the best way to prove to everyone around you that "stupid stoners" can be successful in life.

Think smarter.:cool:

14. I used to have a cadillac and always appreciated it as the best for a stoner. Really roomy, comfortable, and everyone loved a nice hotbox in it.

15. I have smoked in many many cars but one of the most chill cars that is perfect to smoke and cruise in was the Lexus gs 460 and the s350. It's better than smoking in home.

16. A Jeep. Then you can drive into the woods and :smoke:

17. [​IMG]

No doubt

18. Congratulations on your 666th post :devious:

Must say, I completely agree with you. I love driving out on a small dirt road or trail and smoking. It's awesome.

[​IMG]

19. #279 .AcidTrip., Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    If off roading and smoking then I would take the Nissan patrol any day unless it's a g65 . The car doesn't really look too good but it's beautiful car from the inside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unless you customize it.

[​IMG]

20. yupp a jeep is by far the best vehicle for a stoner. its cool and realitvely sturdy which is helpfull for all the stupid stuff you do whilst high