Banjo Kazooie 1 an 2 lol?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Feb 3, 2021.

1. I Woke Up With a Desire To Play these 2 Games Soon on the N-64. Luckily We Have Both of Them in Our House. Y'all Might Think they Stupid or Childish Games or W/E but I Like them an They Calm My Nerves to Play TBH ! :D J/W if There Any Fans if These 2 Games on G.C? If Not Please Don't Be Harsh ona Sister tho.

~Toni!×

• Like Like x 3
  2. lloved those games as a kid!

almost didnt recognize you with a different avatar!

hope your good Dizzy

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. They'll always be a childhood favorite. Banjo Kazooie as well as Banjo Tooie.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Thanks For The Reply JKill.

Yea Those Games are Super Fun Imo!

I Switched Up On Ya Lol. Yea Tho I'm Ok Thanks For Asking. HBU My Friend?

Yess Same Here Patricia Thanks You For The Reply. They Both Awesome With Fun Levels! :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  5. Still Haven't Got Around To Playing These Yet...Most Likely Going to Wait Until Friday When Our Kids Go With There Grandma an Aunty. Outta Curiosity @JKill @Patricia Clemons What's Y'all Favorite Levels on Both Games? :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't really remember,. I've never played it full as a kid, only really two player. Several years ago I ran thru it and was stuck on the last fight of the game, battling the witch gruntilda.

No particular level stands out, I really loved playing the game, of course If help was needed I did have google, these days.

I really loved it.
    Unlocking the green fire breathing Kazooie was cool

Alot of fun.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1

7. N64 is bad ass to this day!!! Banjo kazooie is a sweet game, please excuse my answering of a question that wasnt directed at me, buuuut my fav level was the one where you get to fly around as kazooie to rescue some little guys that say 'help' lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Lol Ohhhh Yes Dragon Kazooie is Really Cool. I Hope You Get To Play if Again So stay or Maybe Your Child Will :)

You Do That in Every Level LMAO but Thank You For The Reply Chef. I Agreee About N-64 Being Bad @$$ to this Day as Well.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lollll oops i shoulda been more specific, the part where it 1st teaches how to fly with Kazooie by the ocean and you fly up into the cliffs and all around the beach to get the lil guys, what is your favorite level Dizzy?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ohhh well I See what You mean now. TBH I Love all the Levels but if I Had to Pick it would Be Treasure Trove Cove (the One you were Just Talking about) an Also Mad Monster Mansion an Gobis Valley. An For Banjo Tooie it would Be Witchy World an Terrydactyl Land an HailFire Peaks an Cloud Cuckoo Land lol.

~Toni~

11. Just Only Started On this So Far not even do the First Level Yet...Will Get Around to it Soon Tho I Really Wanna NGL!

~Toni~

12. Did the First 2 Worlds Today...Mumbos Mountain an Treasure Trove Cove. They Both Super Fun. Ima Play it Again Soon Tho.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. dude banjo kazooie is the tits. you should also try to get your hands on conker's bad fur day (NOT for kids btw). it has all of the goofiness of banjo kazooie mixed with lewd adult humor and the game is actually really fun to play too. the matrix level is one of my favorites. that and the great, mighty poo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Love me a good 2d platformer. I just currently replayed through them on my Nintendo switch. Enjoy yourself it loads of fun just short games that don't take to long to beat.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yea it is lol do You Like the Second One as well? We Have Conkers Bad Fur Day too lol I Love that Game. My Favorite level is The Spooky one.

~Toni~

16. Haven't Played This For a Minute Now...Gotta Get Back into it again.

~Toni~

17. Completed The First an Got Started On The Second One Yesterday.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hell yes Dizzy!! Dont stop get it get it!!

• Winner Winner x 1

19. Lol Thank You. If I Remember Right this One More Harder then the First One so I Might need to Look up what to do sometimes. I Cant Reemember it all.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I Going to Play Tonight After My Kids in Bed :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1