Autoflower Grandaddy Purp reverted Back to Veg in Mid Flower???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jaco55, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Hi everyone, I;m a long ti,e reader recent member of Grasscity
    I have 5-6 Photo plant grows under my belt w/ success, but This is my first try at Auto flower strain
    Grand Daddy Purps / started in 5 Gallon pot using 420 Soil. the plantis now 8-9 in tall
    I'm ~ 8 weeks in to the grow- using the big 3 liquid nutes from Fox Farms at 1/2 strength
    Started the plant out side and brought it in at night, Slow start, but started coming along after about 3 weeks
    It was getting hot here so I brought it in and stuck it in the grow tent by its self w/ a 1K watt LED 20/4 schedule
    things were fine up until early last week when I noticed some new "Branches" rearing up out of the bud sites
    With new weird veg growth coming out an all major branches!
    Weird spindly growth w/ single deformed leaves. There are sparse white hairs accompanying the new spindly Leaf growth.
    Nat much info out there on this, so any help/advise from the forum members would be much appreciated
    Thanks

2. It's not an Autoflower at all. Your describing a reveged photoperiod.
    It was exposed to flower light (outside) then forced to reveg under 20-4
    Single finger Fans are one of the the dead giveaways as are the exploded old bud sites.

BNW

3. Will then I got ripped of by the seed vendor.
    They were sold to me as Grand Daffy Purps AUTOFLOWER
    Should I go to 12/12, or get rid of it and start over??? It was never really in 12/12 to begin w/
    Please advise
    Thanks