Anxiety Attacks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Do Anyone Have these on GC at all? I do sometimes it Make me Feel Like How im Dying a lot. I just had One Last Night an they really Suck. What do yall Do to when you Have these to Help You Feel a Lil Better. As for me I just Go In My Room with the Lights Off an Lay down with my Eyes Close...I Take meds for it too tho. but sometimes I just forget.

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I used to have anxiety a lot growing up but ever since I've been taking meds and having some weed to calm my nerves it hasn't been as bad and i usually don't experience it anymore.

Sorry you have to deal with it i know how bad it can be.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I didn't know what they were until very late in life

Now I toke and avoid coffee

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I did a couple yrs back, it was miserable. Reduced some extreme stresses and got my "fuckit" attitude back. Lots better now and i have lots more respect for those with it now. Always thought "suck it up your fine" but you cant easily when going through it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. To much THC and not enough CBD.
    Choose a stain with more CBD.
    Inhaling the aroma of fresh ground black pepper can take the edge off. As can chewing a pepper corn or two.
    A few drops of CBD oil can help as well.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. honestly it depends on what caused the panic attack, but usually if im able to get away and be alone for an hour or so i can calm myself down. but if im panicking about that something that is going to happen the best thing is for it to happen sooner then later. if i gotta wait the panic is only going to build more.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thanks For The Reply Everyone. I Sorry You Guys Have Them too tho. I was Thinking Maybe This Could Be The Support Thread for People Who Have Them Maybe?

TBH What Triggers Them for Ya Girl is Like if Somebody Is Pressure Me to Do Someting ion Wanna Do or Just Bullying Me...Also I Get Them if i Have to Go ina Public Place or Crowded Place too. Ion Like that One Bit. Crowds Freaks Me Out Probably Because My Past!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. I used to have them when I smoked too much. What I did was distract myself by watching a movie and when I'd lose the plot I'd rewind and concentrate on keeping up with it. Also I'd use a heart monitor and "will" my heart to slow. The concentration required to make my heart slow distracted me from the anxiety attack and the distraction would actually slow my heart. Once the rate starts falling it falls fast and suddenly I'd realize I was no longer anxious.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Hi ive just replied to the question asked after yours on the forum. I suggest you have a little read. I hope it helps you if you want me to explain more I am happy to help you as i see a lot of people struggle with this and are not getting an answer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. It was belkin69 post about 2 panic attacks

• Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Thank You Husci I'll Check Your Thread Out Soon Much Love.

~Toni~

12. I used too when things were pretty bleak! I use so much weed and do take zoloft.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I Hate These Alot! :( :cry: It Isa Panic/Anxiety Attack.

~Toni~