~293watts! LED indoor grow! Looks amazing!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Curtapillar86, Mar 4, 2021.

1. So this is my first indoor grow ever and so far I'm impressed.. I've only had maybe 5 other outdoor grows
    , But I'm excited to see my end product!..?...

Any insight on LED grows.. I'm open to opinions! Thanks!

2. Dang. Imagination is a powerful thing. I have a feeling yours is stronger than mine is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. And oh... I'm flowering on a 20/13, on/off cycle repeating itself, every ~ 33 hours!

Attached Files:

4. Yes I'd imagine so ! Are you giving any elaboration, cus ur humor is looking a little stretched...

5. Im using a Feit adjustable 3 Spectrum LED grow light (32w), 2 (50w) "magenta" full spectrum cob's custom build, a 2700k (11w) led bulb, & a single (150w) "pink" full spectrum cob LED!

Attached Files:

6. Enjoy your purple light.

7. I got i got at very least 6 ranges of Spectrums but y don't think do you

8. You're very rude. I wonder if you're always that way but I suspect it's because you feel safe behind your keyboard.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Seriously though...OP...?
    Surely you've been to an internet forum before.
    There's a kind of banter that tends to go on...it just is what it is...nobody takes the piss with the intention to hurt any feelings...you reacting like this and insulting everyone, it's just going to end with someone either muting you or showing you the door. Truth. I've been there.

Honestly, weighing in...the guy gave you a pretty light jab on the arm and you're acting like he broke your nose.
    Clearly you're happy and passionate about what you do, but don't let that pride turn into arrogance yeah?
    Nobody is above a bit of "duh" when they slip up...this conversation could have went entirely another way if you didn't act as though you thought the guy is a complete cunt for making a mild mannered joke.
    My point is, don't get fired up and kicked out...it's pointless...keep sharing your work, have a chat, and just let shit intended to roll off, roll off. Don't throw around attitude...you are completely outnumbered, but, only if you put yourself at odds for such small reason.
    With, not against.
    Be cool.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Any insight of value!?

Attached Files:

11. ^ wisdom ^

And get better lights. You’ll be happier.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Nice try, anyway.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. If every fuckn body needs a full spectrum of reality!! My other phone died before I could upload the pics!! But every day people are worshipping themselves and gods of war!?

14. OGun maybe... Or Shiva? What spider of a god do u worship if u wanna get all offended n'shiit

15. This just became super entertaining. Just now. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Indeed

17. IBTL
    Popcorn in hand and will go out on a limb that his stay here is short, and highly possibly not his first attempt at being here. Note to self, doesn't play well with others.
    Oh lastly, I'm still running HID, I use 20k watts of em, so I haven't swapped to LED, but I can tell ya that your blurple is outdated and you need better lighting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. You do realize you attempted to use not only "ur" but "urself" as well in the same sentence as stupidity.

Let me try to relate to you.

Dude amazng gro ur doing.u got it kickn n rockn. Ur lites r da bomb. Ur plants shud be on covr of da hi-timz magzine. Ur 2
    cool fer any 1 here n ur ramblings r awsum but ur insults r da best bruh!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Let's start with the fact that you asked a question that really doesn't have a good answer, what the hell are you looking to find out man!!?? I can give you a million pieces of information about leds... unfortunately you already think you know some shit since you are telling everyone that they are wrong when sugesting you get another light!! ITS CLEAR FROM YOUR 6 FT. TWIGS YOU NEED A BETTER LIGHT.. I hope you find what your looking for dude.. here are some random things about led grows since you asked the question!! Led grow do better with a little bit higher of a temperature, they have a light spectrum which is measured in kalvin, quality leds use Samsung diodes and usually have some near and far red in them, they are more efficient than hps.. anything else you wanna go into or can we get some direction on what the hell you want to talk about.

20. Ur brains are working on overtime and yes.. Ur!! Not aware of my Assberger syndrome