‘Sup?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jun 15, 2020.

1. So, a thing is done.. Fc-E4800 LED lights should be shipping tomorrow.. I will be starting a new thread for it, I will leave the link here after I receive the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yes bro, back to the indo

HT

• Like Like x 3
  3. Got my tracking # last night, the new light should be here on Monday. Just finishing up a timing set on my truck so I’m kinda glad to have a few days first to rest.

I will get a new thread started and see what this old weed grower can do with a new weed light!!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wooohoooo can't wait!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  5. New light will be here tomorrow!! Gonna work on the room this evening, and I will be back in the game again!! That plant therapy has been too long.. I neeeeeed it!

Will get my grow started and new thread posted this week. I will post the link in here for anyone to join.. Big wattage, small space, let’s get that gram per!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. IMG_9766.JPG

Get some!!!

• Like Like x 5
  7. Ohhhh sweet! Let's do this!

• Like Like x 2
  8. I want to see what it does

HT

• Like Like x 2
  9. Are you thinking about LED or HIDs

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yes sir

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  11. Gonna be rolling with LED now. Trying out the FC-E4800.. 480w at full output on the dial.. Been curious about these strip setups, but the price tag makes it a little difficult. Now, we’re gonna do it!!

• Like Like x 3
  12. I was looking at that one and a few others ones that fold and break apart can't wait to see it in action

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
  13. Takes shower, puts on makeup, gets dressed up..... Waits

• Like Like x 3
  14. Today and tomorrow I’m working on the room. Got new mylar, and gonna renovate a little while the seeds germ.. should have new thread by the end of week.

• Like Like x 3

15. HT

• Like Like x 3
  16. Starting germ on beans today. May have my new thread up today as well, if not, tomorrow for sure. IMG_9861.JPG IMG_9862.JPG

Gonna probably do a little video on initial thoughts. Got some definite likes, and some initial thoughts on improvements already..

• Like Like x 5
  17. Howdy stranger. Can't wait!

• Like Like x 2
  18. How goes it? Had a crappy doc day yesterday so it felt like a great day to positive things up. Got a lot done. Felt good but wore as shit on a shoe by the days end.. Definitely slipping some old man nap time in today while the kids are at school..

• Like Like x 3
  19. IMG_9585.JPG

Got an hour out with the dogs.. Beautiful day already today.. Hope everyone has an awesome day.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Going good. Did some yard work today. Sorry about the crappy Dr. Need me to kick him in the nuts for you? Man a nap, that sounds grand! Although it's almost bed time for me️ so glad you all are back

• Like Like x 4