‘Sup?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Guess it’s time to start this shit. New grow, long time since my last grow. Could be bumpy, raunchy, offensive, and and possibly successful.. If not the last, the rest will suffice..

4 T5 bulbs, 40ish watts each. Timer running according to outdoor time right now.. at some point by the end of this story we should find ourselves under 1k of power for the beautiful, sticky, sweet, stinky (thinking about vagina? Ya me too) flower stage..

1 Slurricane and the rest are Bubba Kush X Blue Dream.. They all look like little lit plants, sooooo, not a lot of reason to distinguish which is which just yet, but if your undies twist just enuff you may be able to make out the “slurry” that’s not actually visible to you on the bottom plant. Updates will come, some days so will I, the wife might but whatever, lol..

Carry on growers... Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ha, first to pull up the old lazy boy recliner!! You will be successful my friend no doubt about it

HT

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. yaaay!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 hypercardriac, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    Should mention, running Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil, due to the ph stability.. with the flora nova it just seems to click. Going to be using Bloom at 6-8ml per gallon every water with random flushes throughout the veg cycle and 8-10ml per gallon throughout flower cycle.. Lucas formula in a bottle essentially.. Floranova carries a small amount of calcium so it’s not usually necessary to add unless calcium deficiencies begin to show themselves such as calcium hungry plants like GSC or growing under LED panels.. Adding a little daylight to the timer this week sometime to compensate for the increase in daylight hours outside..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Good old trusty Ocean Forest.......remember the Iguana Juice I use to use on occasion? They want $40 fuckin dollars a bottle for that shit now. Unreal.......

HT

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 hypercardriac, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Holy hell.. I like the pro mix best, but cash flow and whatnot.. I wouldn’t be vegging with these little ass t5’s.. I actually like them, just slow growth rate at first..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah, once they get rolling the t5s are awesome. No heat at all. Hope all is well man

HT

• Like Like x 2
  8. Little shock to the system last night. Went to check on my plants before lights out, eggs. I don’t remember which critter lays the eggs that look white slivers, but it’s taken care of. Need to wipe the remaining eggs, but Captain Jack will be continuing to monitor and control this issue for me.. not a lot of growth yet, but they should be taking off soon. The cotyls are yellowing, and I will be starting their feeding regimen soon.. after I get them cleaned up I will drop a pic update, maybe today, if not, tomorrow for sure..

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sorry guys, this dude is behind as hell.. trying to keep up with the yard, garden, and kids too damn much for this old man.. Plants aren’t really doing that well, and not growing for shit. Gonna move them outside maybe, if they go cool, if not, I dont know.. start feeding today.. the cotyls are yellowing and the plants are beginning to look starved. I wish I had more power in my body. I will still get a pic soon, but it’s like the little bitches hit the pause button..

• Like Like x 2
  10. Take your time, ......we will be here bro!!

HT

• Like Like x 2
  11. Finally getting a picture up. Aside from a little bit of bug damage they will be fine. Fell behind during a low point in health myself, but I won’t be letting them get away again. Been a very long time since I had plants, or at least it feels like it.. A new property purchase neighboring my house which I’ve been trying to acquire since I bought this place has got me running overtime and the lungs don’t like it.. I’ve been rototilling and planting grass since end of April and it’s taking its toll for sure. So here are the girls, still little ones. Won’t be long till they start blowing up tho, I started the feeding today, at 5ml per gallon of floranova bloom.. essentially it is bottled Lucas formula plus a little calcium already in the mix.. most the time extra calcium isn’t needed with this method of Lucas formula.. Eventually it will be 8-10 ml per gallon. All waters will be fed, with a flush water every 4th or 5th watering, to be decided when the plants tell me what’s best.. I’ve had great luck with this method over the last couple rounds I grew, so I anticipate it to be fairly smooth rolling once I’m back in pace.. [​IMG]

Carry on soldiers..

• Like Like x 2
  12. Congrats on the property. Can't wait to watch them grow.

• Like Like x 2
  13. We’re you around when I moved over here? Hauling pot plants on a trailer in tow, lol.. Just added 2 city lots to it, giving me half the block on my side of the street..

Ya, should have started feeding a week ago, but i needed to get a hold on things with the new property before the county got round to tagging weeds.. now my weed can take a little priority as I wait for fall to finish the new grass..

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yeah I popped up around the time you just started to get ready to move. Glad you were able to nab the properties next to you. Nicer buffer.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dang, that was awhile back when you did the trailer haul right.......didnt Krop or someone help you?

HT

• Like Like x 2
  16. It was like 5-6 years ago I believe.. ya, good buffer, playground, etc.. I take care of it every year because the kosha weeds are deadly to me.. they get 8-10 feet tall in no time if it isn’t kept up.. I think krop came over right after I moved..

• Like Like x 2
  17. You still talk to him? He hasn't been around in forever.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It’s been about 6 months. I broke my phone and lost his contact info..

• Like Like x 2
  19. Coming along now. Couple burns with the last feed, so I will tone it down a little next time. Should be tomorrow.. sprayed the ladies and got the Mylar.. damnit!!! Hate that. Been a long time since I sprayed anything, lol.. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. Trucking along.. hope everyone has a good 4th..

• Like Like x 2