‘Sup?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hypercardriac, Jun 15, 2020.

1. So fucking true

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3

2. PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looks like I might get out this week. Doc insisted on the vaccine, and my 2 week wait is almost over. Should be heading out for supplies soon.. I can buy thousands in shit for my truck with free shipping without leaving home, but soil costs nearly as much just to ship as some of the toys I’ve been buying. We might be close to growing. Lol. Life’s a fucking bitch, she needs a punch in the fucking mouth!!!

Spending my time when I’m not sick working on my project truck, taking the kids exploring, letting the dogs run. Some days if I didn’t have my family I’d go absolutely apeshit, other days they make apeshit..

Time to start working on the yard. Scares me this year. Not sure I’m gonna be able to keep up. Last year was hard.

Thanks for all the good words everyone. Cruised a little this morning through some threads. Y’all are rocking the shit. Need to get back in the game, not sure I can keep up with that either, lol..

Have a good day everyone. Wife’s at work and I gotta get these kids off games and outside playing..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  4. If ya want to bullshit call me dog, always up to talk life and ladies

HT

• Like Like x 4
  5. Love when you come in and catch up. Miss you.

We also accept bitching and complaining

Finishing up a grow over here. The rh dropped huge here, out of nowhere, so I'll be sure to fuck up the dry

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Alrighty then, so I should be going to the hydro store on Saturday!! So ready to have some ladies in soil. Still looking at a few light options, might have to stay small and I don’t wanna flower under the t5 setup unless I have to. I will tho if it’s necessary. Bud is bud.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh(like the Kool-Aid guy says it)

HT

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yaaay let's grow!

• Like Like x 4
  9. This is like his foreplay with us.....quit grabbing our asses.....seems I am gonna have to build this fucker a light dont it?

HT

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Right! I totally agree. I bet that would get him moist at least

• Like Like x 3
  11. #231 HTownBudz, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Think he stays moist, that would send him into overdrive too fast

HT

• Like Like x 4
  12. Well by my calculations we passed Saturday.... Any signs of dirt?

• Like Like x 3
  13. I hope he gets rolling again, his entertainment value is priceless

HT

• Like Like x 3
  14. Agreed!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Every damn hydro store in town was closed. On fucking Saturday?!?! Even Best Buy was closed. Went for soil and a tv.. Going back soon, a lot of things I couldn’t get. Thanks for the responses H and Heavn.. Eeally trying to get things back on track. Seems like life keeps adding the “Need done and Gonna itch hour every nerve until it is” list.. LOL..

You guys rock.. It’s gonna happen soon.. I got damn good beans I wanna run too..

• Like Like x 4
  16. Get it! We can't wait

• Like Like x 3
  17. Will be making a trip probably Wednesday, but this week for sure to grab soil. If my normal stop isn’t open I will go to another place. They are my second go to place.. Just a quick update..

• Like Like x 3
  18. #238 hypercardriac, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Looked at a Mars-hydro led this morning. Might go with a full 4x4 run under 400+ watts of LED

• Like Like x 4
  19. Yaaay way to go!

• Like Like x 3
  20. #240 hypercardriac, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    After measuring and sizing up options, this is probably the light I’m rolling with..

View attachment 2914174

• Like Like x 3