Zack Snyder's Justice League - out 3.18.21(usa)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Zack Snyder's definitive director's cut of Justice League. Determined to ensure Superman's ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne aligns forces with Diana Prince with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions

[​IMG]
    poster & bluray cover just released with disc on order

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    T-shirts too tho I'd wait for the price to drop ..lol

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) - IMDb

Aquaman teaser 90+secs

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Can't f@cking wait. I'm in the minority and loved all the justice league movies.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. The Avengers franchise never gave me goose bumps from action and teamwork, if that makes any sense

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. #4 Dizzy, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    ICW Either this Going to Be Totally Lit! Thank You For Posting @vostok I Definetly Going to See this!!:thumbsup::roflmao::yay::jump::hello: Like I Said in The Wonder Woman Thread tho i Mainly Wanna See More of Aqua Man,The Flash, an The Cyborg.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

5. What Do You Mean? You Like it When They All Working Together?

~Toni~

6. Yep, badass

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Who Your Favorite One in The Justice League? @vostok The Question for You too. As For Me I Like The Cyborg Best. Then The Flash in Second Place.

~Toni~

8. Hero's should not have to talk ...if a hero talks he is wasting energy,
    a hero should communicate by either body language or action ... or if he must 'mind control'

their are times when only a women can speak for him even in his adorable presence
    the women must be inteligent and be able to anticapate him and his enermies

for this I vote Aquaman-then Batman
    thank you

remember a Hero is but an ordinary guy in an extra ordinary situation

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. #9 Dizzy, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Good Choices @vostok Nice Reply too! Batman is The Most "Human" I Guess You Could Say Even tho He Super Smart an Rich an Tough lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I was forced to write that as my babe was looking over my sholder .er dictation ....lol

as you may note I talk to much to be a Hero....unless she is hinting I shut up? ...which is typical

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Superman all the way

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Yea You Pick The Strongest One Ever of Course lol :p J/K Super Man is that Business! :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Something about an almost indestructible man that's cool as hell. When he's beating all the leagues members then looks at the Flash, priceless

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'd have to say that Batman is the "strongest". He has a death plan for all the members just in case

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Yep You Right It Is Cool ASL lol. He Only Got One Weakness an That's Kryptonite Right?

Ohhh I Didn't Know That LBVS What are The Death Plans?

~Toni~

16. Batman has a plan to kill any of the super heros if they turn bad.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Comic books describe different ways

• Winner Winner x 1