Zack Snyders Justice League. 2021 (1.33) The Movie.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Mammoth 4 hours in a boxy 1.33 frame, that's Snyders personal preference
    from the batman days of the 90's

its watchable for 242mins with little color but for the action scenes
    it looses direction many times like a soap opera it flows, lets skip the editing,
    held together with great acting and CGI

its obvious these guys had more fun than any fan watching on ..lol

Determined to ensure Superman's ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne aligns forces with Diana Prince with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions. The task proves more difficult than Bruce imagined, as each of the recruits must face the demons of their own pasts to transcend that which has held them back, allowing them to come together, finally forming an unprecedented league of heroes. Now united, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash may be too late to save the planet from Steppenwolf, DeSaad and Darkseid and their dreadful intentions.

Why Justice League Dropped Joker's "We Live In A Society" Line seen in trailer?

Stoner Value - Highest

Languages: English - French - Norse

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I thought it was a huge improvement over the original. I thought the 4:3 aspect ratio was weird even if it was his preferred format. It's 2021 and it's a freaking superhero movie. Widescreen!!! Oh well. Still great IMO.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree. I saw the first, but didn’t like it so I didn’t really remember too much of it.

Snyder’s 4 hour cut was awesome. And didn’t feel like 4 hours.. that’s how you know it’s good.

Time to watch King Kong tonight and Mortal Kombat before the holiday, oh yes.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I Haven't Seen This Yet but I I Hope it Has More from The Cyborg an The Flash an Aqua Man in it. I Haven't Seen Enough of them IMO. Maybe Even they Should Have There own Movies too a Girl Can Dream.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    Oh Dizzy are you another women with the hots for Aquaman ...

My babe couldn't stop talking about him ..how its swimming lessons for me ...lolo (jk)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Yea He do Look Good an Sexxy lol but that not the only Reason...I really Just Like the Movies too an I wanna See More of The Cyborg an the Flash too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1