Your opinion is needed!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by herbiesheadshop, Jun 12, 2020.

1. YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED

Dear friends!
    We are working on a new Herbies Character, which is going to be reflected on our logos and other media stuff. And we need your help!

Take a look at these 10 competitors below - what do you think, which one should become our "Herbies Guy" and why? Or, maybe, you've got your own character idea for Herbies and would like to share it with us?

Let's make it happen - share your thoughts right now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anything but #7 - BoyBun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4 CrazyGardener, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    I'm not sure I like any of them. Can you give me an idea of the demographic of who you currently serve, and what plans you have, if any, to expand that. All of this art hits pretty much one thin demographic. Who's got more money and needs to know you? Grandmas are the growing crowd at dispensaries by me. Don't think these images are at all appealing to her.

In fact, I'm middle aged, professional, with the income to buy, and find these images reinforce stereotypes of cannabis users, which is not helpful to making our beloved plant mainstream. No more kids in hoodies, or strains with names like G-Spot. Our audience is soooo much bigger.

Now, you're talking my language. Target audience? Purpose? Desired outcome?

Let's talk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. This might be more appealing to your audience. We're not buying CD's, or weed on the beach.

Give them Herbie's name tags...
    depositphotos_65162857-stock-illustration-diverse-happy-people.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anything happen here?