Yocan X vs. G Pen Roam?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Slope, Nov 22, 2020.

?

Which should I upgrade to?

Poll closed Nov 29, 2020.
  1. G Pen Roam

100.0%
  2. Peak Pro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey People, new here! Was curiuos what some of you might think when comparing the hit difference Yocan X vs. G Pen Roam. I've never really owned a dab rig or e-rig so I was curious how big a difference a decent hit on both would be? It seems a pretty big hit on just the Yocan X with a pretty big vapor cloud...

They got the roam for $150 on the site so I was considering it but would like to hear your comments first or maybe your experience if you have both? I've also been considering the Peak pro but it's quite a pretty penny so I'm holding off for now...

Basically wondering about the upgrade from pen to rig...

Thanks,

2. #2 Bisco Hibbagelos, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    My buddy is probably going to go with the go2 from galaxy enail on his next purchase. He has the Incendio by Vivant now. The Incendio could be better imo. Not a fan of the water attachment or the size of the dab cup on the Incendio. Plus I think it lacks in temp control. The Go2 seems to have a better design imo. Good luck. The Go2 seems more like real dabbing.

This guy hates the G Roam

3. Thanks, I checked those out, they seem pretty cool...

Yea, that guy was not a fan of the roam...lol

4. Just saw this one...

5. I think this one is my favorite e-rig so far and this guy did a pretty good job...

I like how they include extra o-rings, tether strap and extra atomizer which happens to be quartz crystal which sounds very clean compared to ceramic...

Maybe this is the one for me!?

7. So I got the PPP and it is a great hitter and with low temp dabs, the taste is good but mostly it's very efficient with dabs like I get way more hits with the PPP than say a Yocan Evolve Vape Pen...

However, the chamber failed twice but they sent me 2 new one's. I really like it but I think I like my Lookah Seahorse Pro which is not as efficient as the PPP but HUGE hits and I like the reclaim glass tube. I've tried both V1 and V2 atomizer tips and they both work great but maybe the V2 tip give slightly better taste and a bigger hit...

By the way, I bought my PPP in November and have 4,000 dabs+ but I do dab at like 500 degree's and only for 20 seconds...

:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. So I used some high level mathmatics and given the Puffco Peak Pro is $60 for a chamber and it gets on average with me having gone through 2 chambers at around 2000 dabs per chamber then $60 chamber divided by 2000 dabs/chamber is approximately $ .030 cents or "about" 10 cents every 3 dabs...

I don't have a super computer like most you guys but I think that's correct!?

Ultimate analysis, get the Looka Seahorse Max!

Only like $6 bucks per tip/atomizer, has the same cool "bong" effect as the Puffco Peak Pro, MUCH longer battery life, HALF the price, much easier to clean and the concentrates don't just get heated up and turn brown after a few hits, so almost a new fresh medicative hit every hit but the (PPP) Puffco Peak Pro is still the most efficient dab rig on the market respectfully speaking!

:tacos: