Yeah Ol Icebox

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MrBudget, Jul 5, 2015.

1. #1 MrBudget, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    ♤ This is an organic grow review of Automatic Pink Diesel x Amnesia by The Vault. ♤

The light cycle is 16/8, LED Blue 460nm Red 630nm.

I shall be feeding with organic compost tea of grass and nettles. (This strain looooves compost tea.) I've woven a cord through the center of the baskets and down to two wells. It seems to be working.

Holes along the rim for future training.

Since it's been over 100 degrees the last couple weeks, I had to build a miniature AC unit to keep the temp where it needs to be. It's just a sealed fan over a frozen tub of water. Simple, and it effectivly maintains temperature for about 3 - 4 days!

I haven't been able to keep gnats in control, so this round there is thin layer of volcanic rock dust. There is no surface soil to lay eggs in~ (And it looks pretty since I'm wick feeding.)

At this point, I'm waiting for both beans to pop. :)

Attached Files:

2. I use the 'ole homemade air conditioner a couple of times myself back in the day...before I put the window unit in. LOL You do what you have to do. Hope everything goes great! TWW

3. UPDATE!
    ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The fridge box has received the last of its renovations, including a lock for those pesky apparment inspections. ;)

The Pink Diesel x Amnesia bean from The Vault popped today, planted on the left. An Sour Diesel is germinating in the lower chamber.

Now we wait. :)

Attached Files:

4. Haze bean dropped her shell, and I've got some photography skills~

She's shooting up fast, once a stable stem is up I'm going to seal off the soil layer with more lava sand, and begin wick feeding of 2 parts plain distilled water and 1 part nettle compost tea.

Attached Files:

5. Subbed! Good luck MrBudget, looking nice like always [​IMG]

6. #6 MrBudget, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    Thanks man! :)

UPDATE!
    ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

So the seed had dropped it's shell, but the leaves wouldn't pop.. After about a week I felt it was either derp, or my light usage wasn't efficient enough.

White is before and one $2 survival blanket later is after. She spread over night! :D

Attached Files: