Xeno's Organic Grow 4.0

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Mar 10, 2016.

1. I know I haven't been around. But everything is good with the growing anyway! never had such excellent yields and the bud is really turning out dank! Thank you @Ironhead ! I can't see going back to Organic Indoors.. anyway probably going to make another thread soon.. well as soon as I can catch my breath from all this work!

• Like Like x 1
  2. 1487273030203367297220.jpg Just call me king in the north! lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just went through the whole journal, what an adventure that was lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. And it's really just begun! :smoking-bong:

Next is a large new building with 4-6 different veg. And flower rooms. I've been breeding the past year and I do have a wonderful strain ready (Glazed sour Tangie) and many in the works! A decent sized legal recreational grow is my dream.. I've been working hard and flipping harvests for years.. stacking and reinvesting.. hopefully I can make it happen! I've been working my ass off for a long time.. we'll see what happens. The Federal ruling on what to do with the current state legalization movement will make or break my dream.. common Trump stay out of state affairs or declassify/legalize please! :judge:Bolt:Love-Plant:
    I'm hopeful he is a hardcore capitalist, not hard to see the financial gains to be made!

• Like Like x 2
  5. King of The North
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1