Xenos Organic Grow 3.0

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Apr 20, 2015.

1. nice, I am a huge fan of variety as well :)

2. 9 pound hammer is supposed to be super PM resistant which I need right now, i also got this wicked T shirt from attitude with my order! 😊I can't wait till I can wear all of them in public finally!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432061116.884254.jpg

3. You know I just want to say.. With the exponential increase in legalization happening real time now in the US, Any sort of prosecution to low profile farmers who don't grow 100's of #'s to support their Cartel is flat out some bitch ass shit! You all out there reading this trying to find the Gorilla growers through Online tactics Fuck You straight up! When the Federal government has righted the wrong of the classification of Canabis and the majority of Americans live in a Legal state you people are going to have to be the ones to hide! Very soon you will not be able to run around and admit that you were in a "marijuana task force". You know why? Because people like me in the right circumstances will knock you the fuck out on the spot!

4. You know my father abandoned me 3 times before I was 18 the last time I was 17 dropped out of school to work work to live were I was.. Selling Marijuana fed me more times than I can count over the years.. I've sold to someone who was a dear friend to me years ago before she died in an illegal state before.. I've also provided relief for a good friends father 8 years ago when he got a shitty surprise late in life.. Guess what you have advanced terminal cancer!

5. #125 Xeno321, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    I have never felt anything but pride in providing excellent medicine to people from a young age. This being my journal I'm sorry to burden people with my opinions formed over a abnormally rough and complex life. I need to vent now and again, just like anyone. 😊

6. If it wasn't for all the shit I been handed in life, I wouldn't be who I am today.
    Many friends lost to "Other" drugs, suicide, and disease.
    Getting busted, time in jail, property seized, a general life of stress.

Rough and complex was and still is a way of life.
    This craft is not for the timid  [​IMG]

7. #127 Xeno321, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    I'm back and better than ever. I dumped all my old soil washed all fabric pots sanitized everything, upgraded air exchange got new Gavita 1000 DE e series (3) and hooked them up to the Gavita EL1 master controller! needless to say I'm kicking some ass, new thread will be up soon miss my GC family anyway I'll be around!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app