WTF does Ficky do?

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by FickySiskers, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Gilly, I think you're on to something. Document that. Economical humidor? I'll get an update this weekend. I'm still cleaning up my mess I created.

2. Heres a link to the thread I made buddy, im pretty much posting all the same in my journal just incase
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1218340-Experimental-Cure-Using-Boveda

3. So, I came home early this week and decided just to poke my head in and see how the girls are doing. The lights in the flower area were on when they shouldn't be. I have no idea how long this was going on. My timers have been giving me hassles. When I installed the new circuits I did them at standard height. The SIPs hit the timers when pushed back in. This knocked them all out of wack. I picked up a mechanical timer and wired it in line to the outlets. Problem solved.

I've been loving the new soil mix. I feel like I'm getting closer to the sweet spot. The tan pots are running the new mix. Node spacing is tighter with nice vigorous growth. The stalk pictured below is in the new mix and is 1" in diameter. I've been playing with the Buddhas sister to find what is good for her and me as far as techniques to use. She has a unique bud structure. Sticky, airy but tight, and smells heavenly.

The girls have stopped at 7' from floor.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Attached Files:

4. :eek: Hope they're done with the stretch :eek: :laughing:

Every now and again I have a light mishap too....I HATE when that happens!! :mad:

5. I felt like such a dumb ass with the lights.

They better be done with stretch, otherwise they're getting bent;) This next one is going to be a beast.

I may build the nursery tomorow. I also need to find larger stakes. I've got the little 3' duct taped together and that is holding but not a long term solution. They are getting their gansta lean on.

6. All I can say is, ohhhh myyyy gawd!

Those are effing beasts, man!! Do you have to use a stepstool in there to work on the tops if you ever need to reach in somewhere?

7. Yea, I stole my wife's stepstool. I've got to get her another one. lol

8. Yea, I stole my wife's stepstool. I've got to get her another one. lol
    </blockquote>

Haha I have quote a few nick knacks here and there that ive began to collect. I wonder when mine will notice theyre missing :lol:

9. Glad to have ya here!

10. Well she's down @ 17 weeks Soma's Buddha's Sister. Lots of sticky natty dreads. image.jpg

11. don't tease me with pubic...lemme see the whole cooch.. :ey:

12. One cooch shot for smokey. This is part of her, I forgot to shoot before I chopped.
    image.jpg

13. Don't get lost in that jungle!

14. I love when the lower buds get to fill in.. hoping my Sc gets close..
    [​IMG]

15. That looks so good smokey, frosty:)

16. It was bagseed too!

17. WTF has Ficky been upta?  :confused_2:  :bongin:

18. Wow TD, I'd forgotten about this thread. A lot has changed from these days. I simplified the SIP construction by moving to 35 gallon geoplanter on top of just the net pots and corrugated pipe. Works great and I can clean out the res without disturbing the no till planters. I also upgraded the exhaust to a 6" vortex s-series and new hood that has hinges, wohoo! The best part was no additional power needed from my previous in-line. The flower room is kinda sparse at the moment. I'm working on trimming TOxNL5H "c" that is straight up old Sensi NL5H. 

to x nl5h "c" @ 17w
    View attachment 1688349

View attachment 1688347

Her back in December
    View attachment 1649757

That's it in a nutshell.

19. subbed way too late..

didn't know you had a thread fick..

hope all is well in that garden of yours man..