WTF does Ficky do?

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by FickySiskers, Apr 28, 2013.

1. I'll help ya pack...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't forget the smoking apparatus. ;)

3. Morning everyone, I was doing some cleaning this morning in the garden and I got a kick out of looking at the stalks. That's an iphone4 in the photo. LST baby.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3

4. I love shots like this :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  5. My braddah, glad your here!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Morning buddy! :wave:

Man this new layout is impossible to navigate on my phone now, I have to use the desktop version to even go anywhere but the current page.

Hopefully the bugs get fixed soon, I'm missin my GC dose :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Checkin that out now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah it is pretty tough on the phone.
    ;)
    I have to go and Re follow all the threads again?
    Lost as hell i am

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think we're all fumbling around. Lost all my subscriptions, bugs, bugs, bugs... I'm sure the admins will sort it all out soon. I'm getting a headache navigating between the mobile and full interface.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Im gettin a headache too lol swapping back and forth trying to figure out what was posted 2 paged ago.

Its feels like im disconnected from my brain and fingers :eek: haha. Nothing a little :smoking: won't fix!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I can't see any pictures on a tablet, it really sucks  :cry: Subbed though and will re-read everything tomorrow on a PC. Hi Ficky  :)  :wave: Good luck with your grow!

12. PR, so glad to have you here. Don't know what happened with pics? Sure the mods are working on it. I've got updates but I need to figure out this new interface.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am trying to find all my subbed threads... I am lost and confused. 

Peace :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  14. :wave: I missed out on all the early action, but I'll be watching from now on. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just wanna bump this beauty of a thread. Cant wait to see more pics soon!!

I heard/saw we can upload now :).

I cant wait to chop my PE good sir. I think imma wait a few more days and then do our humidipak testing.
    You think I should create a thread on the process and see how it works?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Your PE looks good. Document the humidipak curing, it's going to take some dialing in before you find what will work for you.

A small update, I introduced a problem when I put in the light rail. I forgot I had to keep the ducting up and out of the plants. I found the solution after some google searches. Curtain track installed next to the light rail solved the problem. I've been trying to find the right material to hold the ducting, but string is working fine for right now. I think bungee is going to be the final solution.

The GGA's have snapped back after a transplant. My internal scale was really jacked up with the rock dust added in my last mix. One of the GGA is letting off a severe funk in veg. I think I'm falling in love.

I took a round of clones and got hit hard with white flies. Everything rooted but looks really rough. I didn't think the GGA cutting would make it but I found fresh green leaves Thursday. She is getting established.

Here is the Buddha's Sister filling in. If she holds true to form, she'll start getting greasy as she ripens.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks Ficky! Ill probably look at creating a thread in the harvesting and curing section to document the process, would love for you to follow me there when its created and help with the process since it was really your idea.

Your buddahs sister looks GIGANTIC in the pics. I have those same stakes in my room and I just imagine cupping my hand around one, thats like my entire tent in one of your colas haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey buddy, hope all is well in your world. Hadnt heard from you much lately but figure it's the lack of an app...hopefully that changes soon.

I have had the rest of my Pineapple express hanging to dry...but what I did already harvest has been at 69% RH boveda for the past 3 days or so...I just stepped it down last night to 65%, and ill burp for a few days before going to 62.

Im excited. The smell is bad like plant smell but I guess a good sign that the chlorophyll is coming out?

19. All my stuff smells like hay and nothing like cannabis until it has dried fully and been cured in a jar for several weeks. Then the smells get better everyday. Drop a link in here to your humidipak test please, I am really interested in buying some of those. 

Peace :wave: