Would tattoo suite my skin?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Nan254, Nov 8, 2016.

1. I love getting a tattoo, but I'm worried on how it's gonna affect my skin. Plus thinking of the pain it could cause, gets me worried even more. However, I've heard that, getting tattoo on a fleshy area, could reduce the pain. Also, the smaller the tattoo, the better. And I guess, single colored tattoos are lot better, if you're trying to get it with less pain. I've also heard that having a non asprin pain reliever helps too. But, how do I know whether it would actually suite my skin or not. What do I do for that? My skin is quite sensitive and I really don't want to end up having a rash or any kind of allergy. So, please do suggest something that could help.

2. Don't get a tattoo. You will be more trendy because everyone has one these days. Plus you will save money and not be just another person who needed a tattoo to fit in.

And it will protect your soft skin!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Why do you want to be trendy? Oh right, to fit in.

To OP, do what feels right, don't rely on validation from others.

4. Yes I should have added that.

Do what feels right, don't listen to others.

Vapes, I was giving my opinion, what I thought op was looking for. Obviously there is more than one opinion here.

Also my point was right now, it's trendy to get tattoos...are you confused or am I on your point?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hahhaa! You did kind of confuse me. Actually I do wanna get a tattoo. I love it, but just scared.

6. Tattoos themselves are not trendy. The people who walk into a random shop and point to a picture on the wall are. Those people are also fucking stupid and live to regret their decision.

Choosing to permanently mark your skin in whatever form you choose is pure self expression.

While they do not feel pleasant they also don't really "hurt". A good artist makes all the difference. Fleshy parts are easier to get through than those just above bone. Shading and line work, especially the saturation of a single area have more to do with your comfort than how many colors you choose.

Get one in an inconspicuous area for yourself and see how that goes. A rash or reaction is unlikely unless you went to a very dirty place with bad hygiene in which case you'll get Hep C or full blown Aids in which case a few blemishes would hardly matter.

7. When I was younger (I'm only 19 now, I'm talking like 10-12 years old), I thought I was NEVER going to get a tattoo. I thought they looked painful, they would wrinkle over time, etc. But my brother got one, my sister is covered in them and I wanted something special. I got half the phrase "Shoot for the Moon.." (as in half of the phrase 'shoot for the moon or land amongst the stars') on my left arm because my last name is Moon. If it's something you want to tell someone in the future about how it meant something to you, then go for it. What's worse than having a little bit of art on your body? Personally, now I want a half sleeve on my right arm, but I don't know what I want yet. I want it to be special and a story that I can give to every person that asks.

And for the record, getting a tattoo doesn't hurt too bad, depending on where you get them. As bad as this sounds, it's like being stung by a bee constantly. As soon as they let off your skin you don't really feel the pain anymore.

Anyways, do what you feel is right. Have a piece of art on your body that will tell a story, or not and just live with your skin how it is haha!

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you wana tattoo don't scar go and just get a tattoo.
    It might be a painful you has to control, if you love most

9. I have a small nation of tattoos on my body . But each one I spent days designing and choosing to suit my style.
    Don't just jump for what's in the sample books. Do your research and find what design screams YOU.
    As for pain it's not really that bad. After the initial outline your flesh will become numb.
    But if your tattoo artist is a heavy smoker and likes to take smoke breaks. This is where the pain comes. In some of the 3+ hour sessions I had . The only time I felt much pain is when the tattoo artist goes and has a 5- 10 minute smoke break.
    Your skin swells and gets way more sensitive just as it's sitting there not getting worked on. If the artist keeps working your flesh usually stays pretty numb.
    My fiance has a lot of tattoos too. But for certain areas she will use a numbing cream. She said it really helps.
    Good luck. Just make a educated guess on your design and remember this is a statement of your style and who you are. But at the same time you gotta realize it's permanent. Well besides laser removal but fuck that lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I looked at my artist, told him "Ink my body", and that's what he done. Adding the Trivium skull mask to my right forearm, that'll finish my sleeve on that arm entirely. (covering up 2 smaller additions into it)

11. Using AR technology, the app allows users to see what a tattoo would look like on their body before they actually make the decision to get inked. ... In order to make the tattoo appear on your body, you simply need to draw a smiley face on yourself where you want to see the tattoo.
    One thing to note is that nearly all tattoos will look and feel bumpy as they heal – especially on parts where there may be bold outlining. This is completely natural and it's just what the body does as it tries to heal over the areas where the tattoo needles caused trauma to the skin. Tattoos are a common form of self-expression, but they also damage the skin and can cause complications. Complications could include: allergic reaction to tattoo dyes, which may develop years later; signs of an allergic reaction include a rash at the tattoo site.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. It would be best to find your own master who will help and suggest any little thing. If you know that you are allergic to something, and it may be in creams or other products, then it is better to tell the master about it so that later you will not feel bad. The sessions are usually long, it all depends on the drawing. If you are very afraid of pain, then you can take an anesthetic cream. I used it. The skin becomes as like rubbery and nothing is felt at all.

13. I would not get one.i had tattoos way before they were teendy.the only people with tattoos then were outlaws and inmates.i have never been an imate.women without tattoos are sexy as hell especially when they are naked and all one color.a huge turn on!