Worked Oil Domes?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by superkev000, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey GC! I recently switched over from skillets to oil domes (titanium nail) which imo is so much better looking and functional than the skillet I own.

Now my question is, I wanted to get some color goin for my oil dome. Does any one know where to get worked domes? (only the dome piece) (preferably online)

Any help and all suggestions are appreciated! :hello:

2. high, priority, glass. google those three words and there you go

3. How much are you willing to spend my man? You can get anything from solid colors to stuff with fuming, linework, and even worked joints, it all comes down to how much you want to spend.

4. aqua lab tech has a decent selection

5. facebook.

it's pretty easy to buy from the artists directly.

6. Facebook or boromarket is your best bet for a not too expensive worked dome.. or you could go on HPG or *** if you don't mind paying for it.

7. $s not an issue, I can spend the bux if its worth it :)))

8. I'm lovin High Priority Glass' selection, A,L,T, isn't bad either but I prefer to purchase from within the states. Is HPG located within the US?

9. A,L,T in riverside, ca
    H,P,G in long beach, ca

10. I would personally hit up el hefe then bro. A guy on here named snumfazalumpa got a really fucking sick worked dome from him, its somewhere in the heady thread.

Any custom artist would probably be your best bet, that way you can have a say in what it looks like and it would be a bit cheaper than buying a really heady dome from a retailer.

11. really? i read somewhere A,L,T, is from overseas.
    I guess I was misinformed, thanks for the headsup :smoke:

12. custom glass is great but rarely fast so if you need something fast pay the extra money and get something premade

with that being said i would def go through and artist and get a custom dome if i was looking for a worked one

13. like someone else said, if $$ isn't the issue - sign up for Boromarket, $50 one time fee and check out El Hefe... look at this one by hefe, fuckin beautiful
    Photo Album - Imgur