Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woops

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mikeyboy64, Dec 31, 2020.

1. I made the full time edible oil switch several years ago and I've never been so stoned day after day.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It's now 2:53pm lmaoooooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. 6 Pizzas destroyed, tools everywhere, puppy barking, kid screaming at the puppy, wife yelling at the puppy and the boy. I need some sleep.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh. Well that shit confuses me. Of course last I had to sit down to piss. I couldn't hit the fucking toilet. When my old lady gets up my ass is in for it! :angry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I manage to go over the limit once a year or so.

BrassNwood, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    Once again I had a "Close Encounter of the Cannabis Kind"
    3 of the newly made RSO caps at 4pm as I was still feeling a few twinges from the old Stoma site after my transplanting adventures.

I was fine for a couple hours until just about exactly the last bite of the fabulous Del Taco dinner we were having. 6pm or so.

Suddenly Mr. Velvet Sledgehammer snuck up and Whacked me upside the bloody head to where it was lay down or fall down. I'm stoned off my ass and have the overwhelming urge to pee.

Even then I was OK. Keep thinking I just took a bit to much and it'll ease up in a bit. NOPE, nada, Kept building and building and I reached that moment when you think I really misjudged the dose and I'm in serious trouble. And over riding it all was the urge to take a whizz. But I can't. It's just urge and it is really a pressing I'm going to pee myself URGE!

Vision went tunnel, Audio was way to loud, Skin had the crawlies, Hot flushed then freezing cold the next moment.
    I still need to PEE :)

Spins came on and I thought I was going to lose my dinner when the room started to get cranked up and I had to hold on as the damn planet tried it's best to throw me off.
    GOD let me just PEE !!

Now I really don't feel well. My belly hurts and I'm FUCKING Miserable and have been for 3 hours now. Keep biting my tongue and chanting to myself " I will NOT call 911 and report a Cannabis overdose. NOPE !!!"
    I still have to FUCKING PEE !!!

Somewhere around 1 am in flat out exhaustion I passed out and didn't wake till 6am.
    WHEW !!!!! Mother of God what a Ride.
    Damn I think this one gets moved up to the #1 slot of Wow did I ever misjudge that dose.
    I never did get to Pee.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 4
  7. Whew. Just now getting the cobwebs out. Better go check Amazon. When I get like that I tend to buy shit alot. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Couple new bullet holes in the buoy on my pond.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Man, that sounds familiar. Priceless memories!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol. You didn't shoot anybody did you bro'?

• Like Like x 1
  11. "My belly hurts" that was funny.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I didn't shoot last night. Couple buddies brought over some tracer rounds. They apparently had some fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Buncha' damn stoned rednecks.
    :icgreen:

14. Next year I'm going to ask them to make a sticky of a New Year's thread, maybe we can get more people involved. That was fun. (I think?) :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  15. And we can post vids while we're getting high together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. On a high note, it appears all I did was, once again, ordered another tray. Great, now I have like 20+.
    :GettingStoned:

17. Damn I wish I got off on edibles. I used to and it was fun.

Now, no matter what I do, no bueno. Even following the instructions to the letter of BnW caps made with weed with 30% THC, nada

• Like Like x 1
  18. I wish you could get some kief and try them that way. I have to eat over a gram of weed based oil to get any real kick. It only takes 0.3mg of Kief to do the same job.

<--150 mg to kick start me.

BNW

• Like Like x 1