Woodlocks organic mom grow !!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Woodlock420, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Fuck yeah! I do with no ill effects they love it:D every 7 to 10 days outdoors I apply a tea.

2. #322 b.real, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    sounds perfect to me..i use fish emulsion once a week too..i had some catching up to do becuase my pots are too small and burnt my girls a tad..now i have a weird problem, please help!

i hope not mold..please help!

Attached Files:

3. Alright ill beef it up a bit on the next one

4. I don't know what that is bro my black domina had some spots like that on the last cycle

5. What u up to today woody? I'm going disc golfing. Would you like to join me?

6. You know I would love me some disc golf damn!!!
    I got to much going on at the compound today I can't leave!! High winds coming gusts already pickin up over here be careful with your discs

7. Psst, winds, I learned to play this game in Boise. There's always winds 15mph+ and there is the river on the right and water hazards on your left and a tree in front of the tee box lol. And we would play in the winter too, 15 degrees and snow, frolfing in gloves, pounding down PBR or keystone. Ahh college.

8. #328 b.real, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    awesome i love those things. i have one and then i have this good plastic frisbee that has soft edges it flies like a blade but more casual haha..still floats hella nice even with wind

9. Disc golf is a stoner sport haha best ever!!

10. Im down. What were those spots on your older plants? Mold?

11. I don't know I think it was from having my fan directly on the plant for too long

12. Thanks again for the visit to the compound brother, GREAT setup you got there!!

13. Haven't seen you for a minute. Or the girls : /

14. Thank bro I really enjoyed having you and your misses !! Ill be by to check out your ladies this weekend 4/20 baby !!!

15. Hey bro I've been super busy outing a 53 Chevy pickup in a 87 Chevy frame
    Lol my mind is focused on metal haha
    Here's a lil pic up date for you !!

Gonna harvest my 4 deadhead this weekend

image-1040807843.jpg

image-2663255067.jpg

16. What's up woody, I lost all my contacts do text me sometime so I can save your number.

17. Just found your journal ;) I'm still working on reading thru but I wanted to shout out and say what's up!! I'm watching....

18. What's up ripped thanks for joining in haha
    I think I'm gonna start an out door journal soon
    I should
    As you can see I post more update in the NorCal thread than my own haha

19. You should totally start an outdoor journal.... And then post it up on the NorCal thread when u do so we can sub in. I like that you're so eager to learn and are doing so well. Your journal and questions thru the NorCal thread have helped me too ;)

20. I'm gonna start one today ... Maybe haha gotta see what time I got to go work haha
    Thank you for your compliments ..!!!
    I'm so happy lil Ol me could help you .! Makes me feel good! Ill post up when I get the outdoor journal going