Winter grow journal - headban, kens gdp, black domina

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Woodlock420, Nov 13, 2012.

1. thats what i like to see

2. Oooo edibles I just invested in a bunch of butter

3. It looked super healthy

4. I'm trying to figure out how much to fill my screen before flip. Any suggestions?

5. I would of vegged at least another two weeks if I had the tent longer . Which I do now !!! Mother£¥€<3&!! Haha Owell
    Veg until you have all you can handle with out gettin hasty and remember you always have the stretch becarefull of the strains you don't know .
    Hope that helps if to want more detail let me know

6. Ill just do daily updates with the scrog and keep you tuned. The idea seems easy enough. I called smartpots and got my school a sponsorship too! Well, the ag department.

7. awesome man thats badass!!!! so far i like them .

8. I guys tonight I'm chopping my favorite baby purple dream, pics

Attached Files:

9. Looks delicious

10. Everything looks awesome bro way to handle that....I can't get wait for you to hook up all that light from day one then watch what u will grow

11. these plants look great. i wonder if the colas are average size or bigger than average for pot and branch size?

if you can grow a tomato, you can grow cannabis ;) gotta spank the tomatos so they mate :devious:

purple dream looks like it belongs with aurora

12. So one plant took me 4 hours to trim I'm finally done I filled the table twice

Attached Files:

13. Wow that's crazy lol. That's one hell of a plant.

14. Yeah that's what the Scrog does I knew she was gonna be a winner

15. Jarred up the black domina . Also ill be cutting down one of the headband today

Attached Files:

16. Buds for dayz! Ill be there in April again.

17. Hopefully soon ill be there every 2 weeks !!!

18. I feel the same bro. Clone factory is incoming just trying to look into some genetics

19. They guy at the hydro shop gave me a 2 cubic foot bag of soil for 20 bucks. He said he liked my enthusiasm

20. what kind? i passed on fox farm becuase the soil didnt look like it has a lot of peat moss in it