Winter grow journal - headban, kens gdp, black domina

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Woodlock420, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys and gals I'm new to GC .
    This is my first indoor grow . My setup is a 4x4x8 grow tent , 400w hps

Soil - marry janes blend 0-0-50
    California local organic soil
    No nutrients yet
    Just molasses and water

2. What's up man I'm also new to GC and growing but have been smoking forever. Got tired of buying now want to grow my own. I have a 3x3x6 check out my thread. Sounds good so far on what your using I also have kind of the same setup

3. The biggest pot is kens cut .I took from my outdoor grow before it finish. its heavily budded but don't wanna lose the strain and its a gram nug so I won't lose much if my experiment doesn't work the clay pot is a 6 in nug of kens cut that is super purple. I'm just finishing its buds . It will probably be ready in a week . Showing only 5% amber on the top most point .

Attached Files:

4. Kens GDP , 2 headband, 2 black domina . In order

Attached Files:

5. Here is pics of my outdoor kens GDP . Grew 4 months and put out 2oz

Attached Files:

6. Just added a 175 w mercury bulb for shits so now the total is

400w hps
    175w mercury vacuum

Attached Files:

7. Bump , for knowledge and info on these strains indoor

8. The GDP is a great strain man keep it going and it will keep u happy from what I learned growing it is that it takes good to LST and it likes the nuts I've jumped mine up to 1300 ppm and it took it like a champ and supposedly that's a no no ...but good luck with it and maybe think about dropping that light down a bit

9. He'll yeah man thanks for the sub I hope you enjoy my grow

10. lookin through tho days new links.... sub'd

11. So today is the start of day 5 pics in order
    Not much veg growth on the kens GDP, the headbands are taking off both we're bought with mature alternating leaf growth probably a mom that was in early stages of bud or an old mother. Both head bands were topped after 2 days in the veg room . The 2 black domina clones I have are full indica and can tell haha super slow growth. I topped one the other I bought with it topped we will see how that one works out . I using the indoor setup to finish one of my kens GDP I cloned myself its super purple already and I put it out in the cold NorCal night temps to further the purp haha

Attached Files:

12. #15 Woodlock420, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Was reading a training method thread and decided to experiment a lil hahaha The 2 I am tying down are twice the size of the other 2 hopefully this will let them catch up .
    I also noticed while in there that my 2 OG beans have showed they're faces

Attached Files:

13. Went to the club and saw that they had more clones so I got one purple dream. Looks really healthy. I only had enough soil to fill half it's container so I used half of my compost and some perlite laying around . Hahahaha

Attached Files:

14. Tonight's goodnight pic

Attached Files:

15. So the of beans are showing signs of life .I actually hope one is a male . I topped the purple dream this morning .the upper leave already are starting the perk up like nothing happened. She looks happy so far . Also included a pic of my kens cut I'm finishing indoors

Attached Files:

16. So today it has been 1 week since I got the setup going and the clones in. The 2 head band I decided I would experiment with training to keep them at the same pace and height as the slower guys.
    I topped one of my black dominas after a day in soil and the signs of 2 tops has become easy to see .
    My other black domina that was topped when cloned is a slow grower ! Super slow haha .!
    The purple dream I got 3 days ago I topped after a day in soil is going well. I noticed this morning that the top most leaves started yellowing . I never checked my compost ph and have only givin it 1 watering with a lil molasses so my light could have been too close maybe a lil bleaching going on.

Attached Files:

17. My two OG seeds are a day old today hahaha . I only plan a 3 to 4 week max vegg period so they better grow fast .
    If my experimental budded kens doesn't show signs of good vegg growth by the time one of these seeds needs transplanted , it's getting the boot hahaha.

Attached Files: