Why is this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021.

1. #1 Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    I once grew a plant that in veg it wreaked that when you sniffed close to it, it sucker puched your nose buds with a hawaiin soda smell with a hint of skunk and theres now were im growing this one strain that doesnt even smell not even when you rub you fingers at the stems it doesnt smell and mind you its a female plant could it be because its weak in trichome production i need advice thanks.

2. Maybe because it's only 5 inches tall?

3. He's got scratch and sniff plants

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Troll alert!

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's the first time I been called a troll today, it feels nice, like hanging out with an old friend for a couple beers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I dont get tired - kevin gates

7. That, my friend, is obvious.

8. #8 Smackd420, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Your hobby is being a troll.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. How come, so your saying when it ggrows like lets say 9 inch it will start to smell?

10. The plant it’s self will smell like fresh green marijuana plant. I had to run carbon filter on two males a couple weeks old. It stunk the entire garage up with out the filter...
    I now have three females in the same space and I don’t smell anything until my nose is on them.
    It’s all about the genetics man.

I have a beefsteak tomato plant that if you even brush against it you will smell like fresh mater plant for hours, the cherry tomato plant right next to it. Won’t smell until I cut branches. It’s all genetics and maybe even phenos

Give it light, air, food water, leave it alone. It grows faster when you don’t look at them. The are very shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum