Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Dont People Hold In Dabs Till Nothing Comes Out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Acid Man, Aug 13, 2014.

1. #21 Acid Man, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    sweet!

is it true that the Virgin Islands are inhabited solely by virgin maidens?

2. #22 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    I personally don't hold them in because I would cough to death, I like taking bigger dabs and instantly blowing them out. I've never been a snapper type of person, I prefer the rush and experience of doing a big hit, doing snappers I don't get that same experience. 

I've always been a one hitter quitter, I take enough to get me good in one hit be it dab or a bong rip. I don't enjoy the act of slowly smoking, I like to do a big hit and let it take me over

3. with dabs i typically hold til i cough, which is after almost every dab

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I'd like to thank you for sharing this useful information.

5. There might be some validation to this technique. I took a dab last week and I'm still holding it in and I'm high as fuck.

6. #27 Acid Man, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    I wish I could be one hitter quitter, it sounds like a lotta fun.
    with the low quality flowers around here its becomes a laborious process just to get a good buzz

7. same reason people dont hold their shit in till nothing comes out

8. probably cuz the shits so potent your lungs feel like theyre about to pop. i never done that and probably never will. i apreciate the flower.

9. #30 Uncle_Meat420, Aug 15, 2014
    cause that would be like lung rape 

Well arn't you soooo special

LOL it kinda bothers me at the dispensaries when they give me free dabs (or sometimes I'll pay for a fat one) and they overdo it. I feel like I have to dome it and then I try to hold it in it's like NOPE... I always cough like a little bitch.

11. Yeah .2 is completely enough for me in one session, I can barely dab that in one breath anyway #potentoil

12. What if you exhaled a dab hit into a balloon, then someone else inhales it, wouldn't they get high?

Omega369

13. #34 Dr. Errl Hammond- B.H.O., Aug 15, 2014
    all that you see in the "smoke" are very tiny particles of matter that your lungs are not designed to use in breathing. your lungs are not designed for all of these particulates to be introduced ...they are designed for breathing clean and pure air, not processing burnt oil smoke

the simple answer for the the OP

also if  normally holding in flower smoke until you breath nothing out...well, lets just say i truly feel bad for your lungs

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. #35 Acid Man, Aug 15, 2014
    I dont hold in flower hits till nothing comes out.
    Ive never tried any hash because they dotn exist around here,
    hearing how insanely potent (out of this dimension compared to what Ive got available) some oils can be and it made me wonder why people take hits of oils like their just smoking normal flowers
    one big reason is you guys pay fuck all for weed in certain states.
    its like 30$ a gram (of shit) here

15. First time I dabbed I hit it like I would any bong... big mistake! Couldnt breathe for like 10 mins lmao

16. I think the jar just collects it, not absorb it. If I was a smart guy and I were to do an experiment like that, I think I'd find a different way to collect the excess smoke.