Why doesn't "dabs" get me high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chilimike, Apr 9, 2021.

1. So, I've been smoking bud on and off for about 5 years now, and in the passed few months my buddies have gotten into dabbing, they have their med card so they have gotten multiple different types of the oil/concentrate stuff. But it has never gotten me high, and they don't believe me.

I know how to inhale, I've used a nectar collector, glass water rigs, a puff co, everything it seems.

Why is this happening..

2. Are you getting high off flower or other methods?

3. Yes, I've been sober and consumed dab, only to fulfill my feeling of crave, but it doesn't give me the rush, blitz, whatever.

But I solely get high off flower, daily

4. They get me an ok buzz but I still prefer marajawana

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. You ever use an enail with cap? IMG_20210410_101338661.jpg
    Cause I can't avoid getting a fat rush from that, but the high as terms of long lasting high, isn't the same as joint or bowl, which is also different high than I get from eating a tincture.

6. Who knows why, just stick with what works for you

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. The entourage effect of bud is why it rarely fails to get the cardiovascular system pumping and circulatory system racing! Sometimes people make errors when trying to play God. Stick to the OG plan and stop chasing what your friends feel.

:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here is a little trick I learned in a far away land a very long time ago when first introduced to Hash.

Exhale all the way down.
    Take a 1/4 to 1/3rd lung full of smoke.
    Finish with Air. Keep topping up several times until you can't draw more
    Hold as long as comfortable.
    Blow out 1/3rd
    Inhale again.
    Repeat as needed.
    You should be able to hold the bottom 1/3rd lung full of smoke for 3 minutes give or take.
    If you start seeing smoke stop exhaling and inhale again.
    Always got my head swimming hard and higher then could be. LOL I still use it 45 years later.
    <-- got my dabbing neighbor doing it now. Most concentrate expand like a bitch and this is a great way not to waste $$$

Hash wasn't cheap, army pay was crap, We needed to ekk every possible erg of stone per gram.
    Must have worked as 2 years passed in a Hash fogged haze. :) Mother of god we never did really sober up.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm glad someone else can verify the deep breathing importance! One hit held for 40+ seconds from a bong/joint/spoon is a 2-hour high every interval.

How do you get internet naysayers to listen? Whenever I give my two cents on the topic ignorance blasts the same 1970s rhetoric saying, "holding it in doesn't get you higher/you're depriving your brain of oxygen." Believing "all the THC gets absorbed in the first 3 seconds," never has explained what all that cloudy vapor is doing leaving your exhale.

The obesity epidemic would enormously reap the rewards of cannabis users who have a healthy understanding of the endocannabinoid system, the endocrine system, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, and of course the central nervous system. Even if physical education standards have gone to the wayside, we have a duty to one another not to let government fail us in this respect.

Anyhow I just learned how to do this same deep breathing with dabs to avoid the instant heat overload to the dome. Works wonders and prevents that dab cough that could send you into convulsions lol
    :smoking:

• Winner Winner x 1