why do men have to wear underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Window, Dec 25, 2014.

1. I only wear them when it's really hot or really cold. When it's hot honestly they're just used for an ass crack sweat rag.

Or if I'm going to be in the woods, I get enough ticks on my balls.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ExOfficio boxer briefs, or your doing it wrong. stop buying junk and you will be comfortable. Also, whos forcing you to wear underwear anyway? do what you want

3. you are so sexy, I think you will like it .[​IMG]

4. on a hot day having your nuts stick to your leg is not fun!

5. my bf is commando 100% of the time
    i'm commando like 50-60% of the time

honestly it's uncomfy and your junk is supposed to breathe anyways [​IMG]

6. sitting on your junk can be painful, having to adjust all the time isn't always the best thing to do, you really don't want that shit hanging all the time, better to get some support or youll have a pair of knee knockers.

7. When it's cold especially the chilly seasons it is recommended you wear briefs in order to maintain your scrotoms temperature

ferína.

8. A Man can't fly if his underwear are too tight

9. Just say no!

10. Being an athletic guy, I wore briefs for many years. I started to notice guys in the gym who freeballed or wore boxers, and decided to give it a try. Found out that I liked boxers and quit wearing briefs. I started with broadcloth boxers and eventually found knit boxers, both cotton and microfiber, that stretch and move with me when I'm active. The microfiber boxers are a perfect companion to gym shorts, and feel great. I still have briefs and boxerbriefs, but prefer the loose fit of stretchy loose boxers.

11. Boxers never "cause me to sweat" and in my opinion it's an added layer of protection from foreign contaminants left on the chair by free ballers and unhygienic people

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Do you live in hell?

13. I'm a boxers guy and have been for years. They are far more comfortable, come in nicer colors or designs and yeah...

14. why: I don't like freeballing at work or out and about; what if I get a hardon?
    I rarely sleep in the nude, I guess if I had to give a general answer I'd just say force of habit; I wear clothes everyday and boxers are clothes.

15. Some men defend using underwear (men’s underwear manufacturers) because it will help them with support, hygiene, protection, and other benefits. Others will say you should not use it because it will improve your comfort, reduce skin irritation and protect you from infections down there.

16. Sometimes I freeball if the weather is nice and cool.

17. Sometimes I wear and sometimes I don't. I have no real clue why we're supposed to wear undies. When I DO, it's kind of a boxer/brief hybrid.