why do men have to wear underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Window, Dec 25, 2014.

1. #21 MrJamesDean, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015

Oh no..i still have flashbacks of that fateful day. I was a young lad in middle school, taking an innocent pee.
    In that moment i felt vibrant and sexy.

But then the worse thing imaginable happen. I zipped against the top head of my cock
    I was with another friend, and he was wondering why i was being crazy and yelling in pain...i was too embarrased to tell him what i did.

Never again i said...and it hasn't happened since![​IMG]

2. I wear Saxx and Andrew Christian briefs because they are stylish and sexy as hell. Plus they keep everything together, I don't like free balling unless I'm in sweats at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Meundies.com

4.  There's no reason at all why men should wear underwear. You're right - it's uncomfortable and unhygienic as they make you sweat more. Just have a cool clothing outside...:p

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I don't like nothing tight on my wang other than my lady.

Sent from your local trap star

6. short dick small balls have no prob with no underwear

sling heavy dick and its nice to have something keeping the troops in line

without its like running with a backpack

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. That's  a great questiona and funny too. Actually I don't wear underwear usually. But if I go somewhere then I use it. And I think it keeps me more secure.

8. Do you use underwear for style?

9. Boxers are the best of both worlds, you get the security of undies to prevent your noodle from getting zippered, and enough room to let em dangle.

• Like Like x 2
  10. You don't. Who the hell told you different?

11. Why do women have to wear underwear? Why does anyone waste their freedom with underwear in general?

12. I wear thongs

13. lmao i stumbled on a joe rogan video on youtube where he was talking about this new brand of underwear that was so comfortable haha

14. Hahaha this threads funny.

I too started on whitey tighties. Then boxers, then boxer briefs.
    I hated how boxers kept riding up with pants or in bed.

Only con is when I REALLY have to piss, it requires some fumbling with the fold or whatever it's called (opening).

15. I like wearing briefs because:

1) if I forget my belt and accidentally sag, at least its Polo showin and not my ass crack..(especially important at work lol)

2) When seducing a woman it gives her that extra layer and another piece to tease with before she reaches the prize

3) I hate my balls free danglin they always be hittin shit, I just wish they gave my dick more room but oh well..

4) If I fart n actually shit myself, at least its only my boxers I have to change and not my whole outfit

5) when sitting in my leather chair if I sat naked it would be really weird n sweaty, the briefs make everything good! (especially here in FL, don't want that sweaty sack!)

16. cuz if you don't have support for your testes they will hang down to your knee caps when ur old

17. Do you bros in here really freeball every chance you get? Underwear is definitely not needed ALL the time, but a proper fitting pair can be ultra sexy.

18. #38 BudButler, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    i generally dont wear em i find them to be super uncomfortable but then if i can help it im generally nude

19. I like wearing jeans, and I don't want to have to wash all my pants/shorts after one use. So yeah, boxerbriefs are a must. I had to go without once and it was the most uncomfortable thing ever,

20. underpants(boxers for me) prevents my overpants from soaking when i sweat. same reason one wears an undershirt.
    i did learn years ago however, that boxers dry out from sweat faster than briefs.