Why do I badtrip everytime

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Camirand, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Hey guys. I used to be a pretty regular stoner about a year ago. I always have had a smaller tolerance than my friends but could always smoke a pretty good amount without ever feeling uneasy. Over the last few months, I've started using marijuana again but always have bad experiences. Couple minutes after smoking, my heart is beating really fast and I get this nauseous feeling and kind of am paranoid. This would never happen to me before. Since then, I decided to smoke smaller amounts, thinking I was maybe smoking too much for how low my tolerance had gotten. It would still happen. Tonight, after a month without smoking, I decided to smoke untill I could feel the high because I read online that maybe I wasn't smoking enough and that was causing my nausea. At first I was fine but then it still happened. I tried focusing on my breathing which helped but every time I would try to drink water or eat something, the nausea would kick in harshly. The thing is this uneasy feeling can last for about 20-30 min but afterwards I feel fantastic and high as I used to feel. This situation is really annoying and I don't want to quit smoking weed. Any advice?

2. This same thing happen to me , but I got numb and a tingling sensation all around my body. I would say go back to the lower dosage , maybe try eating before smoking & Drink like a orange juice or something. I'll just sleep tbh