Why did the chicken cross the road (post a joke w/e)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ReturnFire333, Feb 26, 2021.

1. To get to Jesus Christ.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. If you'd of put to get to the Flying Spaghetti Monster it would have been more funny.. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1

3. But it wouldn't have rhymed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I could not get it to ryhme no matter how fast I said it :laughing::hello::hello:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. An oldie but goodie.......A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asked "Why the long face?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've heard it before, but nope this one won't recall.

7. What do dealers and scientists have in common?

They both use scales.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Okay, I'll change it. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez walked into a bar and the bartender asked "why the long face?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. You've taken what I didn't remember, turned it into something I've never heard of, asked me to remember, under what I assume was the supposition that I would, with an old, simple joke. That is actually impressive.

10. It's not as easy as it looks

11. Lmao. Direction in a ruse. Makes me wonder if you've done standup. What's the answer to the joke though, I'm stuck if I should intercept your answer or wait for it. Funny.

12. It's a simple joke and jokes shouldn't be explained but look at a picture of AOC and if you still don't get it then nod your head and move on.....like I did with your joke about the chicken crossing the road to get to Jesus Christ. Why make such a fuss over nothing?

13. Man go to bed with itchy bum wake up with smelly fingers. Confucius.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. So it doen't block Bear Grylls from entering mcdonald

15. I quit my job and now grow pot, my boss was pissed but i care not

I read your name as RectumFire, wish i could say otherwise but i'd be a liar

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. i asked a guy who worked at Otis Elevator how his job was, he said it has its ups and downs

17. Whats the difference between a garbonzo bean and a chick pea?

ive never had a garbonzo bean on my face before.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A book never written: "The Virtue of Bravery" by Hugo Furst

19. Why did the sperm cross the road ?

because my son put his wrong sock on today...

• Funny Funny x 1