Why concentrates?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PajamaSam, Jun 8, 2012.

1. I vaped .3 of some golden BHO when I had first bought my vape. Walked to work and on the way I semi felt like I was tripping haha.

2. Hash a felony really? Thats surprising to me, where do you live? Its decriminalized here in Nebraska.

3. I know the charge is more harsh for hash possession here in MI, last time I checked

4. [quote name='"nanners"']

Hash a felony really? Thats surprising to me, where do you live? Its decriminalized here in Nebraska.[/quote]

It's 10 years in one of the states for making it .... SMH that's what we build prisons for ...... For weed smokers

5. Yep it's a felony in colorado. This kid and my friend got busted a while back and the cop told them that hash is a felony no matter what the amount. Thankfully the judge dismissed the hash charge or dropped it forget which but all he got was probation. It could have been a lot worse.

6. yeah hash oil is a felony in most states even with a medical card. most cops will let off with it but if they wanted to be dicks they could give you a felony if youre caught with bho. its cuz the government sees hash as pure thc with no medicinal value because its too strong of a product. ive been caught by cops with hash oil on me and thats what the told me as they gave it back to me and let me go haha, got lucky a couple times but you never know the third time could be a dick cop.

7. Because they kick ass and good trim is easy to come by

8. I have horrible IBS and concentrates save me from the intense chronic pain associated with it whilst smoking plain good old dank just helps with my anxiety mainly.

9. Why concentrates? Because I'd be broke without 'em haha. seriously tho, $600 an oz for all individual grams of a variety of strains, all waxy and dank. Takes me about 3-4 days a gram, so that 600 theoretically lasts me the better part of 3 months. If I bought bud, that 600 would last about a month if I was lucky... just makes no sense anymore unfortunately, because I still do love bud with a passion. There is nothing like a fattt milky bong rip, but then again nothing hits like a fat dab

:smoke:

10. i like concentrates because they get you FUCKED up and dabbing is much more fun in my opinion than smoking

11. I'm blazing on hash right now

12. im taking a dab of bubba kush taffy to this. cheers

I vape concentrates because I prefer to take a couple of hits, rather than a bunch of bong rips to get to where I want to be.
    Also, if I want to get to a much higher point than usual, it's just 2 hits away, instead of a very difficult to reach plateau :smoke:

edit: for personal "getting high" efficiency, as well as maximizing your harvests, oil is quintessential. Like many have said, I rip through bud real quick, whereas oil any time I get overzealous and try to overdo it too much I just fall asleep. Keeps me in check :p

13. Because i BUY my Budder from the Dispensary next to my place :D

So its actually faster for me to just take a dab than pack a bowl.

and you get stoned way faster :smoking:

14. if you can get trim, you can pretty much smoke for free. I get a P for like 225 of some pretty good trim (lots of sugar, some fan leaf, mostly partly sugar, popcorn, sometimes a couple of half gram nugs, and a little bit of stem.) i get like 2.5g/oz so about 40 grams off of a pound, maybe, that equals out to about 6 dollars a GRAM thats including price of butane. and a gram is a lot. plus you maintain your own quality control, you know you're not getting any underpurged bullshit. it's pretty much the way to go, and if you are Prop 215/Medical state then you can vend it off, and make the money back that you spent on the trim/tane. then all the rest is profit.

15. i live in socal and EVERYBODY is into dabbing now, its the new thing i guess. dont get me wrong ive definitely takin my share of dabs from many different kinds of wax, but personally, i dont dab often for 3 reasons mostly-
    1. the fact that you need all this equipment to vape it, id rather just load a bowl real quick.
    2. it sky rockets your tolerance, when i was dabbing more my tolerance went way too high, id rather dab every now and then and get blasted then dab everyday just like its flower or something
    3. i dont get how people can say its better for your lungs than weed, almost all wax has butane, especially if you are getting it from a dispensary, theyll tell you how they purge it like crazy and all that but thats 90% of the time bs. a lot of the time you really can taste and sometimes even feel the inhaled butane in your lungs. now, obviously the solution to this is Co2 wax, but thats for another thread...

16. honestly, with a good supply of quality trim and a little know how, concentrates are the most cost effective, healthier alternative to flower. flower is great dont get me wrong, but i can spend 30 or so bucks for some tane and run my trim and be dabbing for a month. once you learn a good process of purging, its all cake from there.

17. I smoke both! Kind buds are super appealing to me, especially the intoxicating, delicious smelling varieties. Taste is also important, because certain flowers are amazing through a vaporizer or bubbler. I also look for these qualities in concentrates.

It's fun to take a fat rip of something then exhale a huge amount of vapor and then all of a sudden be really high.

It's also fun because it's really easy to get to that intense point of emblazonment when normally you have to smoke a lot of bud in one sitting, which can be a bit uncomfortable.

18. until you have had the pleasure of dabbing hash oil you will never understand how much higher dabs get you over vaping your herbs.

you cant even compare a weed high to a dab high,they dont compare.taking two-three dabs will get me higher than smoking,or vaporizing any amount of herb

herb has a ceiling on the high,dabs do not until you build a tolerance which takes a very long time.the first 6-10 times i dabbed i ended up greening out,and ive been smoking herb for a little over ten years

19. Because flowers are for women.

20. Dabs all the way.... I started about a year ago and havent looked back. Way healthier. Only fucked up part is the crack look when u gotta heat up the nail. Also if u got a bunch of buddies over and they tryn to do some dabs, god dam it takes for ever. Stupid fuckn torch...