Why are my leaves so skinny

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cyberdiq2077, Apr 19, 2021.

1. My leaves are skinny af. Why tho? Is it a nutrient thing?

Attached Files:

2. Showing sativa traits nothing to worry about

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well forsure, the nug looks fine to me I thought the leaves looked like ass. They kinda do, but these next 2 I'm flipping will hopefully stay super green thru the whole thing.

4. [​IMG]
    Not enough food ...lol wide fat leaves are from the strain known as Indica from Kazakstan next to Afganistan
    thin..slim leaves like yours above are from the strain Sativa ..from the topics and will take an extra 2-3 weeks to harvest, over the Indica's, most seeds now like the US 100 years ago are a mix of both.called Hybrids

good luck

ps miss a few feeds note the tips are burnt

• Like Like x 1
  5. I see strong sativa genetics most likely whatever you are growing is sativa dominant. Wouldn't worry about. I would back of the nutes for a couple waterings I see some slight nute burn. Other than that looks fine to me!

6. Its suppose to be super skunk which is indica dominant. I think attitude fucked up or I did as I was using veg nutes for 3 weeks into flower. I'm kinda new. And I had some form of nutrient lockout as you can see from the yellow coloration. I'm kinda new so the nutes are the only thing I can think of that would shrink leaves. Hopefully I get it right with these next two. The picture I posted is allegedly the same seed as the first one I posted. Worlds difference.

Attached Files:

7. Oh wow that is a big difference! If pH was off that could definitely do it just recently had that issue. I decided to ditch the bottled nutes and switch to organics. Also could be some slight nutes burn, what's the NPK on the nutes? Also how many tsp per gallon are you doing? And when do you feed nutes?

8. I use RO 6.0 water with granular nutes and roots organic lush. I mean the nugs are coming in good. I do want that super photogenic plant so I'm gonna get some better nutrients. 20210423_073438.jpg