Who will you blame when Trump is gone?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by TookieT420, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Exactly. it’s sad to hear that stuff. Yes it’s messed up. the news makes the world seem like it’s gonna burn down. Then like you said it all disappears.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi everybody, check out goodnewsnetwork.org, I start and end my days with this site, barely look at other news, except 4 this forum, this site has so much good stuff and most of the people seem great!:biggrin:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Where's the humor?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #45 nacx91er, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    Although your question is not directed to me, I believe the objective answer to your question will become whomever else is elected into office after Trump's term (whether it be the end of this year, or 4+ years down the road). I think it's safe to say that a good majority of the elected presidents of our time (within the last century) have been held to blame for one issue or another, but that is to be expected. Any leader of a superpower with a diverse, fragmented, and divided populace will of course leave behind a legacy with some degree of blame for wrongdoing entwined within. Various news outlets and the inter-connectivity provided by social media are the large scale catalysts of the "group think" phenomena of the political landscape of post-2010s America. This is true across party lines at any point within the wider-encompassing political spectrum, from left to right. It's a shame the second fragment of the phrase "united we stand, divided we fall" continuously rings truer and truer when it comes to the social atmosphere of this country.

• Agree Agree x 1

6. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

7. I take it u mean people will blame white people rather than u advocating to blame white people?

8. People have their freedom of speech, telling them to “just leave” is not going to accomplishing anything.

9. Freedom of speech is ok
    Expressing it violently is not, which is happening more and more these days :'(

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Don't blame me, I voted for Trump.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm black also but don't subscribe to conservative politics or imaginary sky gods. I'm blaming all my problems on me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I blame Al Gore. It's his fault, he invented the internet.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 99 problems and they all mine.

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's just it. He's a politician and like all presidents before him he is a trained dog doing what he is told to do by his real masters holding the leash behind the curtain.

15. Someone Should have trained that dog a lot better.
    His "handlers (advisors)" were trained by him to be yes men or goodbye.

:smoke"

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Never blamed trump for any of my problems, not sure who has. I wonder what your agenda is and why you felt compelled to say you're black.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'd start with Officer Sicknick's family....I'm sure you can find some blame for Trump there.....

18. Must've used Biden's dog trainer.

HEYOOOOO!!!!! :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Officer Sicknick's family says he died from a stroke. Do you have other information?

20. Nobody hates Trump because it's the cool thing to do. That's a childish thing to assume. It all started with the pussy grabbing for me. He made it easier for shitty men to take it a step further.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1