Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where/how to find weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DJFreshJams, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Alright, so I'm a college freshman as of a few weeks ago. I've only ever smoked once, and I didn't get high off of two puffs of a blunt I was sharing with a bunch of other people (especially because I probably wasn't smoking correctly). I was pretty straight laced in high school/kind of a nerd, and I'm fairly socially awkward, so I have no idea how to approach strangers or near-strangers and ask them where to score. I've amassed a small group of friends, but none of them smoke...basically, if this is my situation, where do I find a dealer? I do go to a school that's pretty notoriously lax about weed, but I don't know where to begin with finding any.

2. look for the kids playing hacky sack, if their cool they might let you play, could be worth looking like a jackass to find some bud

• Like Like x 1
  3. Try asking around

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The best way is to make connections just taking with people. IMO in college is REALLY easy to find people who got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. We don't mean asking for a hook up here! It's against forum rules.

6. Wear a NORML shirt or something 420 themed. I got an awesome hookup from wearing my Legalize Virginia shirt at church.

7. I’m not asking for a hook up. Thank you! I’m all abt meeting new ppl

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 BrewsnWeed666, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    That's why you bumped a thread about hook ups right??...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. #9 Joker1121, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    If you're just looking for friends, I apologize. @southernbell. Good luck finding some friends.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I think we need this!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. You were a college freshman in 2016. And you're still in college? Lol GTFO spammer.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Your a DJ ? and can't find a connection ?

• Funny Funny x 1