When the fuck is this edible gonna hit?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by canadienthikergirl008, May 30, 2020.

1. No... No that's it. That's all I had to say.

Still waiting damnit. Just sharing my pain. :mellow:

2. They usually kick in about 10 minutes after you give up and eat another one :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. or not at all if you are like me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lol, true that, that's exactly what happened to me my first time trying them

• Like Like x 1
  5. First.....
    Second.....
    Third......
    And id already tried it with a hundred other things before i got to edibles ;)

6. ..... so you done it wrong every time after that lol

7. How well I remember those famous last words: "This is bullshit, I'm not waiting any more for this shit to kick in, hand me another one..."

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Haha, well they say they kick in when they hear you talking shit about them!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. That happened once to me and I was stoned the entire weekend.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Next time try chopping the gummy up into coarse powder, and take on an empty stomach with a warm liquid.

11. nothing I've tried works. whatever anyone has told me to try, I have tried. It's a no go.

12. Lol! You guys nailed it. I made my first capsules ever and took 3. Waited an hour. Said “must be low concentration. I’ll throw down 3 more!”. This is the way. So I did.

Immediately after taking the 2nd batch of 3, I felt the first batch of 3 hit. I remember thinking “oh shit...”

I was playing uno with the wife and kids when the 2nd wave hit. Let me say, It was the most awkward uno game ever. I got the “giggles” for an hour straight. I laughed and laughed at the stupidest of stuff. Draw 2?!? HELL YEAH! (Commence Laughing to the point of tears). Made no sense.

I had a great time. The fam was concerned for my wellbeing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Are saying that pure THC in your GI tract has no effect on you?

14. Daisy seems to be the one exception to the BadKat Hash capsule recipe working on.
    Everybody else gets their ass handed to them on the stuff.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

It's all the same basic recipe.

BNW

15. It's funny. I made some brownies with oil from BrassNwood's recipe with some weed that wasn't very good. I got stoned off my ass. That was about 2 years ago. Ever since then, I have not been able to feel anything from edibles. I've used really good weed and even shatter. I guess my stomach conditions have to be exactly right.

16. File this one under "I should know by now"
    Two hash capsules for breakfast and well stoned most of the day. Did a bit to much yard work and at 4pm I'm in some pain so I took an RSO.
    SON OF A.....
    Yepp did it again. Right at the edge of misery. 4 hours of not quite the spins but far past my target.

BNW

• Like Like x 1