When is South going to legalized it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by James5v, Mar 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I'm predicting about 10 to 20 years. Its always 20 years behind the west coast with bud. Y'all just got medical so don't worry rec should be coming soon my southern fam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. that's the way I see it. About 20 years.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds about accurate to me cuz cali had medical in 1996 and then we started seeing rec in Washington just after Colorado in 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol.
    I thought it would be legal in 5 years..........that was in 1969.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Knowing Kentucky the way I do. Even if medical weed was pass today the stores won't open until 2035.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I grew up and currently live in a nest full of these republican “conservatives” and heard my own family preach on “freedom” and “no govt in our lives” all while watching this drug war that repubs supported be all about Anti freedom and more govt.

I said then and it’s proven true now that this Patriot Act and Homeland Security dept was nothing but more govt and a drug war tool. Later I seen HS officers in the news doing godamn drug busts in Charlotte NC, no Terror connection to be found. We won WW2 without a dept of homeland security but we need them to let a riot happen in DC on 1/6? That’s our homeland.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Well said sir.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. In Florida medical MJ is legal and recreational is only an election or two away (I hope).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Not in the slave camp call Kentucky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. NC is pushing a decrim bill and the sheriffs are right on time with their “destroy our community” message.

11. I am speechless. Destroy our community. Tell me is he the Sheriff from Smokey and the bandit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. The cigarette state cops are against something to smoke.

I once endured a weekend concert in Cig City, aka Winston Salem NC, and cops were busting ass at every turn for rec drugs, all the while, there was a big booth set up to hand out free cigarettes. Go figure.

Edit to add that it’s the same in KY, liquor good-pot bad

• Like Like x 1
  13. Everybody sign this petition... only need 105 more signatures... even if your not from Louisiana it will help.

Sign the Petition

• Like Like x 2
  14. New Mexico just jumped on the bandwagon.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. What useless thinking. I hope you didnt vote trump because you didnt get bernie.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It will become legal whenever these crooked Republican and Democrat politicians quit allowing themselves to be bent over by Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, Prison industrial complex and these religious fuckwits that continue to demonize a plant that God created.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I agree. There was a representative on the news the other day that said he truly believes there is medical benefits but he doesn’t believe in smoking??? So until they can figure out a way besides smoking it he will never get behind legalizing

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Edibles, oils and capsules are three that come to mind right now. I'm still waiting on my CBD infused coffee to come in soon. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  19. I’ve been following this fight a long time I guess because I remember reading an article in 92-93 (full on tobacco war then) that was talking about what a long shot legal pot was because we could forget ever seeing anything else legal to smoke.

20. I was dumbfounded when I heard him say that. I thought how can you be afraid of smoking it. I just shook my head and thought what an idiot

• Like Like x 2