What's your favourite flavour?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by terry.moreish, Oct 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone, I hope you are well.

So what's everyone's favourite flavour when it comes to vape juice?

2. People are dropping down dead from vaping left right and centre - Will stick to the blunts me thinks! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hi PAOLO ,,the guys a spammer he works for Moreish Puff ..lol..mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shoulda known mate!!!! …. Bloody everywhere

5. My favorite flavor when i did vape was a juice mixed in a local vape shop. It was something like mixed fruit or something fruit. Anyway it got discontinued for an unknown reason. Closest thing i can find is juicy fruit flavored ejuice from vapejoose, although theres can have a peppery type of flavor/feel when really fresh, or lose all its flavor when too old, while the stuff in the store was just BAM! Perfect.

6. Nobodys dying from vaping some nicotine e-liquid.

My favourite right now is a 416 Line "Morning Bliss" It's like a vanilla hazelnut, pretty good with morning coffee.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Low tide, hot garbage, n dirty cock

8. My friend made a pretty tasty peanut butter cookies ejuice that I enjoy.

9. Ah yes, tobacco. Known for it's reputation of not killing people.

10. Who mentioned tobacco? Please re-read - "Will stick to the BLUNTS me thinks"! (PS - I use rizla, not tobacco leaves.. FYI)

11. Look up the definition of blunt. You just said you use rizlas so I assume rolling papers, therefore you're talking about a joint not a blunt.

12. #12 PAOLO1981, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Look up the definition of "whatever" :) The whole point of my comment wasn't regarding the millions of people dying from tobacco - This thread was about VAPING … Which isn't safe mate - Read the news, educate yourself
    https://www.health.com

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. The only health problems that have come up from vaping has been from shitty, cut, black market THC carts

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Learn to accept being wrong, little man. You were wrong. Get the fuck over it. You're telling me to "educate myself" yet you don't know the difference between a J and blunt and you're making ignorant blanket statements like "vaping isn't safe". You really need to educate yourself, and I know just the place that would accept you. Here you go.

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ummmm I'm sure the clowns know the difference

{Family and Flower all you'll ever need}

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. And funny how the news NEVER mentions that part.

17. My favourite flavour is orange, and I prefer fruity cereal, orange ice cream and sherbets, desserts, candy, beverages, mixed fruit blend, strawberry and many more.