Whats the best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Whytboi, Sep 8, 2013.

1. fuck elements. to thin to roll wit...they burn nice tho. I like Juicy Jays. tastey asss papers

2. My everyday papers are silver rizlas, just cos I know they'll have em and they're thin enough to not ruin the herb's flavour. I've recently been rollin with a pack Smoking Browns and i really reccomend them. They're pretty much the european raws, but (imo) alot better. Real thin and can tend to rip, so be careful. But on the plus side, they're unbleached hemp and have absolutely no taste or smell. Plus they're apparently some of the healthiest out there since they aren't bleached.
    When it comes to flavour, either a fat blunt or some nice Juicy Jays. Rolled my first ever jay in those, good times..  :smoke:

3. Grab a bag full of tops but just watch out for the cops

4. ocb organics are boss imo all i use

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I buy club papers, through Grasscity, they are the only paper I'll use. There a rice paper without glue and no ash. Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #46 TheRealGOM, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    I buy RAW organic unrefined hemp papers

7. You gotta try as many papers as possible. Everyone has their own preference as you can tell.

IMO - I go for Rizla, Pure Hemp, OCB and maybe Smoking.

BTW - the topic has a "best answer" pinned at the top which is misleading.

8. It's a personal preference thing. I'd try raws because you might not think the taste is bad (and I've found the organics to be better tasting) But they're pretty cheap so just buy one pack of tons of different kinds and figure out which one you like!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Healthiest are raw and raw Organics

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. My friend got me a pack of bulldog papers from the coffee shop in Amsterdam and they're somehow a perfect roll every time for me! I usually use OCB's or raw's though.. Or whatever I can find :smoke:

11. King size ocbs, smoking (black one), raw

12. I just bought some elements....they're pretty good but they keep going out. They're my favorite so far.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i do not like the taist of the paper.  [​IMG]

14. #56 4shotmark, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    European OCB Slims, Raws, or Elements.

Fuck papers, get a bong.

15. Raws 100% hemppure are good too though

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Who ever said raws taste like shit is strait stupid! They are the best to taste your weed in, extreamly thin, i dont know what hes smokin,

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Omg, j thought i was the only one, thats why i buy the raw rice papers cause the original glue pisses me off lol

18. I've used Elements, Juicy Jays, Raws and the kind that come in the American Spirit tobacco bag, but I'd say my favorite are still plain old Jobs. They're so easy to roll with and the glue holds really well.