Whats the best herb grinder for me?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Leaf, Aug 9, 2013.

1. #21 GorillaGherkin, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019
    Yay bitch

2. Head cheff (Avoid the small one tho)

3. I have a santa cruz 4 piece raw shredder and have had it for almost a year now and i have yet to see any shavings in my ground up bud. I started out with an acrylic grinder and god how many times have a smoked and burned my lungs because of f*cking plastic shavings! Stay away from acrylic!

If you ask me they should just ban acrylic shit all together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Why is the Phonecian # 6?
    I think it should be #1 on this guys list. If more people had used them then more people would want a Phonecian. Best grinders around period.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I use a small santa Cruz shredder in rasta colour I really like it and when it doesn't grind properly I put it in a sandwich baggie with paint thinner for an hour shaking it every 15 minutes then I soak it in hot water to remove the paint thinner it's so easy to cleaner I feel stupid back when I was a kid I used to scrape my grinder clean so it would work and that method used to take off all the paint.

But yes santa cruz shredder is amazing and the reason I got it is because it grinds up the weed into a very nice blend lots of people say it's like a fluffy texture.

6. Vivosun 2.5" balck anodized aluminum, 4 pc spice grinder. $12.99 on Amazon, comes in many colors, 1 year warranty AND free shipping.... grinds it all

7. Santa Cruz makes a good one but a Spacecase is better.

The the best and only cry once.

8. I've only ever had a Sharpstone, no complaints.