What's for breakfast..?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by I~Rok~Donks, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Pancake and soybean milk.

2. banana / blueberry pancakes with hemp + cacao powder baked right in
    tastes just like banana pancake in thailand

3. Eggs with kale, onions, cheddar cheese, ham, turkey, bacon bits and a dash of maple syrup and a glass of milk

20170711_083720[1].jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. froot loops and venison

5. [​IMG]

Now this is more like it

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Crêpes, baguette and strawberry jelly but imma eat yogurt and muesli

7. Coffee and cereal

8. Looking up Ulster frys and damn that looks like a great breakfast especially the authentic Irish plates :love::yay: would love that before work maybe without the mushrooms though

9. I am not a coffee drinker.

I am not a pastry eater.

A few months ago, we were on vacation in Portugal, and I had this small cup of coffee with a piece of local pastry for breakfast, and it was like insta-heaven for the day.

The picture doesn't do it justice, but for imagination's purposes, it was something like this

[​IMG]

In short, if you can get your mouth on some proper pastry and coffee in the morning, congratulations. :smoke:

10. [​IMG]
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    BNW

11. Fried pork chops from last night, scrambled eggs and pinto beans with toast yummmmy

12. Started my Sunday off with a bowl and a bacon egg and cheese sandwich.

13. Breakfast was sausage, scrambled eggs with mild cheddar and provolone cheese and toast. Beer and coffee to drink

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. almost forgot you live at a festival

15. I had a black/earl grey tea with some A2 milk.
    Shared a rare rump steak with the wife which I put a little chilli-soy over, some pan fried mushrooms, kale and spinach. Made a side-dip of some standard bbq sauce mixed with a DAMN FINE Aussie made spicy motherfucker of a sauce - Bunsters "Shit the Bed" which I'd highly recommend.
    That was it.