What's best?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by mjmama25, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Out of these strains, what's best? Second best, and so on....?

Purple Urkle
    Sour Diesel
    Pineapple Kush
    Headband
    Lemon Trainwreck
    C99

2. Sour Diesel Definitley #1

3. Cool, that's probably what I'm going to pollinate. I love that strain too.

4. Headband and c99 are also Good Strains!

5. At 5 weeks flowering, the Pineapple Kush looks the best so far, but the more sativa strains have some catching up to do still. The Kush is just covered in crystals though. Smells like sweet pineapples and it tastes like it when I like my fingers after trimming. But I love all the strains, that's why I chose them. Well except C99. I've never had it but they were the healthiest looking plants.

6. yeah well sour diesel is still the best to me because its so damn strong!!!!!!!!! LOL

7. It's the taste that really wins me over. All the strains are strong but I'm a softy for the tasty ones.

8. Have you ever had ak47 or blueberry?

9. I've never had good ak anything. Probably just the batches I had. I do like properly grown blueberry. My best friend grows mostly blueberry on a much bigger operation than I have. Every fall I get to help trim pounds and pounds of blueberry and usually leave with a couple ounces for my troubles. Harvest season is better than Christmas!

10. #10 KapinKush, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Yeah i got 1 ak47 clone right now and i have 7 blueberry seeds but not puttin them out this year. And ak smell is on the skunky side ,but you'll like it if you get a good batch.

11. Yeah, I've heard good stuff about it. The stuff I got was like $20 an 8th mids from the club I tried when I was broke. It's really not something I see a lot around here though. You know how every town has it's staple stains that are always there. Blueberry and goo are big here. And blackberry is always around too. I'm waiting to see another batch of cotton candy. I really want some clones of that. I saw some that were green candy that I think are green rack crossed with cotton candy but I'm not sure. That would be a good strain though.

12. #12 KapinKush, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    I got a clone and its crossed between ak47 and Sour D so i cant wait to see what it looks like when its done. And thats a different clone then the other ak47.

13. After harvesting the C99, Pineapple Kush, Headband, and Sour D I can safely say than all these strains are bomb. In order of potency I'd list them as

C99
    Pineapple Kush
    Sour Diesel
    Headband

That lets you know how good the other strains are if headband came in last.

14. damn i've only tried the pineapple kush and sour diesel. i'd say diesel first then the kush! i've heard of the other strains but try asking for strain names around here lol, you'll get some good shit, but not what you asked for! :rolleyes:

15. That second ranking is close to what id rank um. Purple urk is some tasty ganja, and i havent had pineapple kush, so swap those out and that switch it around some...

Flavor/potency:
    C99
    SourD
    Purple Urk
    Headband (blueberry headband is tasty!)

16. white widow
    white shark
    gdp
    fruity pebbles
    island lady
    ................Iv smoked alot, by far these strains are top notch.

17. Can you really rate it in such a simple way? They are all good. They are all tasty. What is your personal taste like?

Personally I hate sour diesel. I don't like the taste or smell. Buzz is fine but that is not my only concern.

I love the C99. For many reasons. There are more potent strains but few that make me feel like this one does. When done right it is great and is something I would run as a staple crop while running others for fun and amusement.

18. #18 mjmama25, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    I like all of them, that's why I'm growing them. I was trying to decide what I want to grow more of in the future, and sense I love all of these strains, I thought I would ask for opinions about what other people like best. In the end I took clones from every strain and made seeds from the headband. I also pollinated the Sour D clone, but it came out sensimillia anyway. After two seasons of pollinating the Sour D and getting no seeds, I've come to the conclusion that I've got a sterile plant. I didn't even realize that could happen, but it makes sense. There are sterile people and sterile plants too. Anyway, I'm mostly going to grow the C99, Purple Urkle, and some Green Crack next run.

Oh and to answer your question, I like to have some Indica and some sativa growing so I can have a nice variety. Skunky and fruity strains are my favorite. Spicy buds are the only thing I don't like

19. Ya know, nobody ever talks about Headband, and while I wonder if it is the same as it used to be, it is/sure used to be, truely unique weed. Makes your eye area look like it was slapped by a turnip truck. I think it must be a White Widow offshoot as some
    WW have a similar red eyed, tight, glazed expression attached to it's use. Headband is a tight, flushed, glazed, slapped feeling cerebrally intense high, with little or no body buzz or relaxation in it, you can operate functionally on it, but you look like Marc Emery. He used to get this flushed glazed dumber than shit pie eating grin and hold his forehead for neck support, and I always wondered if his bowl was full of Headband.
    connasoiurs(sp?) stash to be sure.

20. #20 bentley, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    I dont think I can tell u my favorite I like so many but 1 strain I really do like but don't hear people talk about much is TGA Jack The Ripper it's smells,looks,and tatse so good. Jtr is 1 of my favorite.