What would you do if you were God?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by roronoa12zoro, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Lets see if I can answer if I can remember everything I'd want to do since I've actually thought of this. First off; I'd begin by making every single corrupt politician and religious leader answer for their crimes against the human race, I'd put to death every single child molester, rapist and someone who does horrible things to their fellow man. I'd fix it to where humans could learn how to live their lives without the use of money holding them back from achieving their dreams in life. I believe I would also cure every single disease on this planet, I'd do away with every single bad drug on the planet (weed is not a drug so that's safe) I'd undo all global pollution and any other damage done to the planet and I'd let humans know they are not alone in the universe.

2. Destroy forms of life unworthy of my time. Make stars explode. Let Lucifer back up. Forget all those that have been forgiven and invoke Rapture. Let space have a finite border. Just a few things here and there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What are we doing right now?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would honestly fuck with the world for my own amusement nothing bad but make a slide that goes around the world stupid shit like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. quit my job, give my family members millions of dollars, create a weed strain, and give my self the ability to fly.

6. I'd be like Bill Murray from Groundhog Day and see how many different ways I could kill myself

7. I would still do nothing, as I've always done...

• Like Like x 2
  8. I would get a bunch of slaves to do everything
    Norwegian lesbians who feed me grapes and know how to sing

Oh and thou shall sit and spin

Yeah it would be pretty great

9. id smite OP for this blasphemous thread ;)

10. Of course you would... :notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  11. What do you mean if

12. Who would want to be a god? That's the want of a truly sadistic person. Affecting others to such a point that their lives and livelihood are in your sole discretion?

*cough* cops

13. Id sadistically end all illness and suffering in the world, and laugh manically as i do.

14. I'd realize that secrets aren't secrets unless you keep them

If I was God I could walk around in public and nobody would even have the balls, or the faith, to ask me who I was

That would suit me just fine

15. Id be on grasscity forums replying to this post under the name smokadaganjaman123

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do the same exact thing if I won the lottery: be ultra low key.

Example: You are at work in an ordinary job and someone gives you just enough sass to make you lose it. But you don't go all Kratos and destroy crap. You smile and give that person violent diarrhea that they cannot contain. You make yourself immune to the stink, but everyone else has to deal with it. So your pleasure just intensities because you don't like anyone at this ordinary job. Save Bill. But you're god so you made Bill the director so he's not even there. He's in the office looking for ways to promote you.

This is how I'd find ultimate satisfaction in life. Because I'm petty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Kill myself

18. Heal earth, inject magic, hide earth physically, any true dipshits get teleported to a shit earth kinda like this one on the spot so they can live with all the other dipshits. Probably make for a nice dipshit world.

If I was a god, ide imagine Ide be able to quantify what a true dipshit would be.
    Our world would still be chaotic but atleast there would be magic and there wouldn't be dipshits making it harder.

• Like Like x 1