What would you do if you were God?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by roronoa12zoro, Aug 22, 2015.

1. #41 STIGGY, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
    Bring Death From Above

[​IMG]

2. I'd make David Cameron bald for a laugh

3. Destroy negative energy and create true peace

4. if i was god for a day, id grow the most dank weed ever

5. id go to Woodstock

6. Woodstock as well...or I'd save Lennon

7. I would allow the good and beneficial people to prosper. The bad and ones that cause suffering would be short lived. Karma would actually exist in the sense once a bad choice is made instantly there is a consequence. Same goes for good choices would create immediate benefit. Also I wouldnt care what my creations did with their reproductive organs before or after some ceremony. That is petty miniscule stuff that doesnt matter. As long as they prospered for all instead of themselves, they would all have a pleasurable life and spirit when they perish.

8. There is no good or bad, everything is subjective

9. #49 Xysephen, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    Thats why I also said benefit over burden. That isnt really subjective. There will always be absolutes, yet people like to make it special by saying everything is subjective. Not really, there is benefit over burden which mostly translates into good over bad. If we look at things beyond "self", there is no subjective. Perhaps a slight lean in each direction there is subjectivity. For example, killing another human. Its bad, a burden. Then again if its for self defense I would say its okay. We dont have to kill other humans or even animals to survive like other mammals in nature need to. We process passed instincts, yet intelligence is a tricky thing. Especially if mental illnesses take place, then all things are skewed. People like to bring up Hitler, saying he thought he was doing good, but it wasnt. Well there is no way of knowing what he really thought. He could of known it was bad, but told others it was for good. The mind is sometimes a completely other world than what someone says or writes. Above all I still see absolutes that remain true without subjective opinions.

Maybe I dont make sense, this is a cannabis forum so I am up there. For me things are easier said than typed.

10. I'd realize my mistake, take out earth, and start over.

11. Dreaming? Thats not real!!! I can dream I am a millionaire and then wake up to the poverty shithole that I live in today. I don't understand your point.

12. If I were God, I would delete the physical and make everything spiritual. Wow.

13. #53 Delphinidins, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016

What if we are spiritual and we are here to master the physical in order to restore and evolve the spirit? [​IMG]

14. That makes sense to me!

15. Yes

16. #56 goombah111, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    I would keep everything the way it is so i can learn all things through all possible positive and negative scenarios. Infinite possibilities, infinite knowledge. Infinity never stops or it would cease being infinite.

17. I would hold a laissez-faire approach toward the people of earth (assuming everything formed and evolved the same way) but I would periodically become a physical presence on earth and interact with everyday people for my own fun better or worse. Maybe turn a prisoner invisible for several hours, or give a homeless man 60 million dollars out of the blue, make a car appear in someones driveway, or cause an entire city block to vanish

18. if i was god id call myself Gaunter O'Dimm and toy with peoples wishes.

19. Who said I'm not?

20. I would get myself a lambo