What would bring you to my booth?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Joker1121, May 3, 2018.

1. Puppies. People will come to the table if they can pet puppies and many will also donate. Went to a food truck festival and the local animal rescue had a booth with a few puppies up for adoption, I stopped, played with a couple puppies, made a $5 donation and was on my way, there were constantly people at the booth wanting to pet the pups

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Puppies and kittens

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So how did this end ..?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Probably not well.

I can’t imagine going though a process and paying to adopt a rescued animal, all my pets were strays I stopped and picked up.

Most people that want pets want designer animals or don’t want to go out of their way to get a “used” pet. Kinda sick if you ask me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is why I asked ..
    re reading this thread I relized many pets would indeed be temporary affairs..owners getting bored by weeks end

I too have many strays that I'm lucky to find homes too, I live next to a border, peeps come and go sneaky like often leaving their pets to distract the border guards

• Like Like x 1
  6. @vostok, the end result was that I got some suggestions on how to attract folks to my SPCA booth. After I posted this I changed my volunteer job to cleaning for the cats at Petsmart a few mornings a week. We get a lot of cats adopted, but it can be depressing. People return animals that only need a vet appointment. There are entirely too many folks like that, but luckily a lot of cats find forever homes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. How about a front store TV showing stories of rescued pets from all kinds of life situations. Those always touch the hearts of WORTHY crowd...

Lots of YouTube videos showing stories...

from sad to happy...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blowjob would be tempting

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. @GorillaGherkin, some how that never occurred to me. I had plenty of practice in my younger years so I think I could do a good job.