What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Assassin's Creed 4

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It was fun from what I remember. I thought I was in the base but I'm right before the Xiphias boss fight.

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Yea That is Still in The Base lol Those Dudes Been Up to No Good With They Experiments.:eek::eek2::hide::bolt:

~Toni~

4. Far Cry 5

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Anywho I Just Been Playing Some Donkey Kong 2- Diddy Kongs Quest. Just Trying to Complete it With Out Help on My Own. I'm On The Krem Quay World (Swamp Land) RN!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Yeah ....! ....I didn't like the last tho

Attached Files:

• fc5.jpg
      fc5.jpg
      File size:
      3.5 KB
      Views:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I just ran into him for the first time yesterday. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. No I don't like him but my babe says we look the same ....lol I'm thinner ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Only game I play right now on Xbox is NBA2k21

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Been going hard on Call of Duty Mobile. Could use some friends, lol. And of course always Dissidia Opera Omnia because level grinders get dat boe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Was Playing Banjo-Kazooie Lol Finally Finished Gobis Valley. Now Get to Next World Mad Monster Mansion Which is My Favorite Level on There.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Cold War playing gunfight 2v2 atm. :smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Just finished playing Remnant From The Ashes for the second play through.
    Played it about a year ago and really liked it. It was free on Playstation Plus, so we did another play through.
    There are a couple new DLCs that I’m going to check out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Me an Hubby Going to Play Some More Gears of War 3 Tonight After Our Kids Go to Bed :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  15. Playing assassins creed Valhalla on the ps5 my wife scored me for Christmas. Such a looooong game. Kind of bored of it now but want to finish it up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I been playing this game where you start out broke and work your way up through the game until your growing some of the best meds in your region. You get your own cache and all that. The game lets you do other things like build specialized tools, drive fancy cars and trucks, customize your audio systems, grab a rod and go fishing, or a huge rifle and go hunting for whitetail deer. It was probably the best game I ever played.........forgot the name.....something like "Real Life", cant remember exactly cuz I been blazin all morning

HT

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Played Some Mortal Kombat 11 With My Husband Last Night too. Game is Lit AF!

~Toni~

18. Resident evil 2 remake. I never played the old RE games. I did play RE7 before and absolutely loved it though. I'm not liking re2 as much but it's still very good. I kinda find myself getting a little bored and wishing it was a movie at times because the cutscenes and graphics are awesome but the tempo is a bit slow with the puzzles and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Halo Reach

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Just finished assassins creed Valhalla. Now playing the latest yakuza game by sega.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1