What Type of Music do you Guys Listen To?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by iPowers, Jan 12, 2019.

?

What's your favorite type of music?

1. Metal

36.8%
  2. Rock

47.4%
  3. Pop

18.4%
  4. Rap

21.1%
  5. Electronic Music

10.5%
  6. Country

13.2%
  7. Jazz

13.2%
  8. Hip Hop/RNB

18.4%
  9. Other

21.1%
  10. I LIke Everything

36.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Since we are stoners, it would be interesting to hear the demographic of what you guys listen to.

For me I love all types of music but metal is by far one of my favorites, but I honestly will listen to any genre on the poll.

2. Mostly metal and rock, recently this song has been getting me love that background so much especially when high

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. How about actual talented musicians - we’ll leave it at that. I can’t get used to most hip hop type stuff because rhyming is not being a talented musician.

J

4. Its classic rock, rock, 90s country and that's it for me I mostly get into the classic rock 70s n 80s it just sounds better.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Freddy mercury or classical when high .

• Like Like x 1
  6. I pretty much listen to anything man it can go from death metal to country music :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I like different music for different reasons. Tastewise I like proper old fashioned (hard)rock and metal. Jazz and classic are cool cause I respect the craftsmanship of those dudes.
    Hip hop sucks though

• Like Like x 1
  8. Everything but instrumental.

9. Classic rock, country and Beethoven.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Big Black Label Society fan here, I love metal, But prefer Marley, R.Thomas Hendrix when stoned. Weird huh?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anywhere from matchbox 20, Cage the Elephant to like anything heavier as well lol (Megadeth)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I love music. I tried it all into good times.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I love all music. Doesnt matter what kind. I'm not picky about what I listen to but I love songs I can sing and dance too!

~Toni~

14. My genres are not listed, I see how it is. :( (I kid)

Ska and reggae and some very select punk tho for me.

15. #15 lancaster, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  16. I specially like kpop songs, and often play it with tiles hop game that I got at apknite extension

17. I'm something of a music geek. Lately I've been loving lots of 60s garage and psyche music From the well known to the obscure .

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #18 IsaacDavidson, Jan 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    Maybe I am too boring, but I prefer to listen old rock (60s-80s) and podcasts (especially during the work in office). It makes me calm and helps to to kill somebody during the working day :) However, before I have found how to download podcasts on my phone in mp3 format for free, it was my headache. My friend recommended me to use https://youtubemp3.la. It is a simple YouTube to mp3 converter, but if to use it correctly, it is possible to create your unique playlists of lectures and podcasts very fast, as I have done. Think that it would be helpful for you

19. Judging by these stats, either most people here have a great taste in music or just that people who like rock are generally more passionate about music.

I mainly listen to rock (metal, punk, classic rock, alternative, all sorts...), classical, jazz and blues, a bit of folk like Johnny Cash too. I like some rap, but definitely wouldn't say I like it as a whole, and electronic music ugh despise that stuff. I love 80s synth music, but I wouldn't consider that electronic more so electronic rock like Depeche Mode, New Order etc.

20. I'm not really overly picky it just depends on what my mood calls for. <3 But during the day I love things like Heavy metal, hiphop, little rap at times but during night time I love the mellow easy listening.