what type of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nexocide, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 3 year bump...good topic though.

I prefer mini-bics...dark green or black.

Or a pack of matches for Jays/Blunts. Nothing like striking a match for smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I still have my first mini bic, actually the first lighter i ever bought, still has fluid lol

3. #183 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. A BIC or a clipper. I avoid any see-through lighter at all costs

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Torch lighter works for me, get blunts to burn with no runs every time

6. Clipper lights ftw.

Cheap on amazon. Refillable. The flame gets longer when you tilt it so it can reach deep into a bowl.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Try a plasma lighter... They make a high pitch noise, but they are clean, and rechargeable.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just a regular old clipper. Works extremely welll, it's rechargable, you can swap the spark generating igniting mechanism and you can also pull that out to press down the weed in the joint when it's too lightly packed. Also the designs are so varied and so many there's always one you like at the store. And it's a way to have a lighter no one will steal and no one can mistake yours for theirs cause it's hard to have 2 clippers with the same design in a group of friends, while 2 exact bics...

10. BIC BITCH

• Like Like x 1
  11. i dig the mini bic. from reading previous posts im not the only one.
    it fits well in the pocket and the car ashtray

12. The rarest of the rare..Grey full size bic.
    Or a gray djeep.

"Why gray?" Because gray lighters are for some reason nearly impossible to just stumble upon..You have to really go out of your way to find a gray lighter in the store, and as such, not everyone has them.

13. I only buy black lighters. When I was a teen I bought pink lighters so ppl wouldn’t steal them.
    No dude wants to pack a pink lighter

14. I normally use a Bic lighter. I usually buy a green one because it someone just seems to make sense :p.

15. Clipper lighters are great after you ditch that star shaped flint wheel for a round flint wheel from another lighter. The star shaped wheel only works at first, then it gets increasingly difficult to light. The original clippers had round wheels, why clipper changed that is puzzling as wheels have been round for a long time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Bic or the cheap discounter lighters sold in 3 packs for 99 cents

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes, you're quite right