What temp should i leave it?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smackd420, Mar 20, 2021.

1. So i was wondering when i switch to flower stage right, i dont want to be changing the air manually, at air temp so i want to leave it a certain temp permanently till the end of its flowering life what good temp should i leave it in, or do i have to be changing the temp to simulate the weather outdoors ??

2. What kind of light do you have?

3. Thats irrelevant to the topic but im using cfls blue spectrum the big ones

4. Hid 75 is good. Led 85 is good. Cfl, i dont know. probably 80-85. Type of light matters. HPS raises leaf/canopy temp while LED does not.

5. So your saying these dont work???

Attached Files:

6. I've done three grows, one of which was bad, one of which was fucking awesome and one of which is taking place right nawww. I've never used a dehumidifier or a humidifier within my tents to change the humidity or temp stuff like that, I use a carbon filter with an inline extractor fan and two simple fans to circulate the air so it doesn't go stagment just make sure any radiators in the room in the lights on time are switched off so you don't risk any extra unnecessary heat

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can they "work"? Yes. But 23w cfl bulbs arent exactly cutting edge growing gear. Kind of like comparing a car from the 50's to a tesla.

8. All i have bro, all im workin wit right now

9. Im sorry to hear that.

10. What if i use the natural light - the suns rays, i have plenty of that hitting my bedrooms window everyday and its free?

11. I mean. I guess it might help a little. You do know without proper air scrubbing your going to reek like weed 24/7 right?

12. Im kinda confused wym by that?

13. Like u are just growing weed in your bedroom? You know plants put off a shit load of smell right?

14. In my closet

15. And no i wont be using a air scrubber i didnt even know that was a thing

16. You realize that is going to stink up your entire house right?

Carbon filters....

carbon filter 2.JPG

17. Listen to these guys about the stench

No matter the flower quality with the light you end up with, the plants them selves reek!
    One day I walked into the garage and was smacked by a fresh piney green plant smell,
    The plants where 3 week old males. Slapped on the carbon scrubber and boom. Same old greasy garage smell back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. IMG_2890.JPG

These guys reeked so bad. They got the fire pit treatment for their gender choice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1