What strain smells like pineapple?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Jake Broadway-Jones, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Picked up some weed yesterday, smells and tastes like pineapple? Over ripe pineapple to be precise. Says it's g13 but according to leafly it's doesn't smell like that?
    Very light green, lots of keif and very potent ...,

Sent from my E6653 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. G13 makes a Pineapple Express that smells extremely fruity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Selected Skunks got crossed with Big Bud in need to create feminized Sativa / Indica variety. Received strain is G13 Labs Seeds best seller and multiple awards winner. Its aromatic qualities stand out of the rest, the flavours of lemon combined with other fruits produce an intense high. This is one of the best yielding plants in the cannabis seeds world. Its medium height makes it easy to cultivate and its short flowering period means it can be cultivated in every type of climate. Massive, heavy and compact flowers are providing strong lemony aroma and taste. The effect is powerful, balanced and leads into cerebral high with relaxing sensation

Pineapple Express | Best Cannabis Seeds | G13 Labs UK

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Original Delicatessen Seeds Lilly has a very tropical almost pineapple smell and taste.

5. I get citrusy from quite a few strains, but nothing comes to mind pineapple wise, not even pineapple express, but it's been awhile since I've smoked some. Lot's of strains smell fuckn' awesome, but not quite when smoked. Smoking some Sour Tangie lately, that's very nice citrusy, with some diesel like, especially the scent, sticky as fuck as well.

6. Oh yeah, I've had some Pineapple Chunk, and Pineapple Kush last year. Neither one had a pineapple scent, but the Pineapple Kush was some pretty nice shit.